What games are you currently playing?

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

What’s up with open spoilers?

There is no spoiler in any post 

Neither his nor mine.

It’s just location & criteria for different endings. 

that too for a 6.5 year old game.

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

There is no spoiler in any post 

Neither his nor mine.

It’s just location & criteria for different endings. 

that too for a 6.5 year old game.

Pls post in the game thread bro..not everyone wants to hear about location, criteria and what not… I am still waiting for 60fps patch to play it.. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AnK said:

You Fight the final boss in [hidden]the hunter’s dream.[/hidden]  

Depending on how many umbilical cords you have collected in the entirety of the game,you will either fight just one final boss or two.One after the other.

I would recommend to save at this point & then start the DLC,as you will be at the highest possible level. 

I remember killing her 

though I don’t really remember what it leads to or how it affects the end game. 

I do remember though that I have done everything there is to do in the main game & dlc. 

I checked. There are 4 1/3rds in the game and u need 3. 1 from final boss, 1 from eosefka, 1 from arianna the prostitute and 1 from some other place. I got the one from some other place. I'll probably kill eosefka instead of leaving her alive which is how u get the cord. I'll get the 2nd and last piece from arianna and the boss.

10 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

What’s up with open spoilers?

Lol unless u go read a bunch of item description or go see a story breakdown u can't get any spoilers. As for locations, u won't even remember them by the time a 60 fps patch is out.

1 hour ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Lol unless u go read a bunch of item description or go see a story breakdown u can't get any spoilers. As for locations, u won't even remember them by the time a 60 fps patch is out.

There are no spoilers in a game such as this bro. 
It’s all kept up for self interpretations. 

Unless you read each & every thing there is to read or watch YouTube video interpretations,there is practically no story. 

• Like 1

Ok I’ll remember to forget stuff before playing the game..

• Haha 1

I checked. There are 4 1/3rds in the game and u need 3. 1 from final boss, 1 from eosefka, 1 from arianna the prostitute and 1 from some other place. I got the one from some other place. I'll probably kill eosefka instead of leaving her alive which is how u get the cord. I'll get the 2nd and last piece from arianna and the boss.

Is this the Bloodborne thread? Dont spam here now. Go to Bloodborne thread and discuss there

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

I like how these games offer more freedom/ open ended than Uncharted series while maintaining similar themes. 

It does get linear from time to time. Also first hour is cut scene fest. Annoying when you want to play and game wants to show you cut scene.

Enjoying Lara's character arc here, she is shown unlikeable and brash at starting. Hopefully they do her justice by the time credits roll.

A lot more Tomb raiding and puzzle solving in this game compared to previous entries while less focus on combat. Which is a plus.

11 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Meanwhile, I started replaying the Uncharted games. Trying to wipe all remains of the movie trailer from my mind with the good stuff. Not being chronological though. Finished 4 first, then 2. Now playing 3 and I’ll play Lost Legacy next. 1 is too janky for my liking so maybe  I’ll be done after Lost Legacy. 

48 minutes ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Meanwhile, I started replaying the Uncharted games. Trying to wipe all remains of the movie trailer from my mind with the good stuff. Not being chronological though. Finished 4 first, then 2. Now playing 3 and I’ll play Lost Legacy next. 1 is too janky for my liking so maybe  I’ll be done after Lost Legacy. 

Yeah skip first if you feel like it.

It just introduces characters, not much important for story. Can read plot online.

1 minute ago, Vaibhavp said:

Yeah skip first if you feel like it.

It just introduces characters, not much important for story. Can read plot online.

I know. I’m replaying the games. Played them all way back on the PS3. I played 1 last a bit after the ND collection came out and it was a pain to get through it, especially after playing the likes of 4 and Lost Legacy. I set out replaying the games with the intention to plat them but lost motivation for it halfway through ?

On 11/7/2021 at 9:07 PM, fatpigeon said:

Finished Metroid Zero mission, Samus Returns, Super Metroid, and Metroid Fusion. 

Also finished CoD BOCW on ps5 over the weekend.

On to Dread !

Did you finish Dread ? I'm getting my a*s kicked. 

It Takes Two

You can't even start the game without 2 players logged in. That's how important co op is for the game.

Creativity is name of the game. Every chapter introduces new mechanics, new gameplay ideas. 

Is mainly a puzzle platformer, not too hard or skill based. Very enjoyable. Am halfway through but can recommend this.

• Like 1