What games are you currently playing?

3 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I hated the forbidden woods and nightmare frontier. Glad I'm done with those. Moving onto byrgenworth.

Beginning to hate Forbidden woods too, nothing great to looks at, and died twice on 2 separate traps, then the sack dude killed me, now a prick with cannon shot me down, wasted a good couple of hours so far.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:06 PM, gamer_adi said:

Beginning to hate Forbidden woods too, nothing great to looks at, and died twice on 2 separate traps, then the sack dude killed me, now a prick with cannon shot me down, wasted a good couple of hours so far.

I hate the sack guy. He isn't hard to kill per say. He is the irritating in general. He does an unprecedented amt of damage. Pointer for the forbidden woods. Keep an eye on the floor. You see wooden boards any damn where just avoid them. Almost all are traps. Also, there is this one place behind the snatcher (sack guy) where there are a bunch of dogs in a bunch of cages. Make sure to go behind into the tunnels. It leads into central yharnam and eosefka's clinic. VIP. You dont really have to kill her. But just go there cause why not. U should look up he scene with killing or not killing her.

Also, if u haven't died to the sack guy yet. Then for all the good things that exist. Don't die to him. If he kills u. Then in the first kill, he will transport you to some weird place full of these guys and bunch of other stuff. U basically end up in prison. I died to him the first time. The bitch jumped me. Don't die to him. I lost it when I died to him. Cause almost all paths end in hard enemies. Then I went up and found the lantern. Specially troubling cause I was under levelled back then. This was before even the witch of heimwick and vicar Amelia.

I killed ROM. And the emissery guy. The blue thingy. Didn't think there would be another boss as ez as the witch of heimwick. I'm pretty much done with yhargul the unseen village I think. I'm guessing there is another boss seeing how ez this guy was. That bloody window was hard to find. The one u break.

Any idea how much I'm through with the game rn? I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 50%.

Also should I start with chalice dungeons. Some ppl seem to hate them and some like em. Sounds pretty repetitive so I didn't get around to em yet.

Edit : lol OK u died to the snatcher. And seeing as u r not confused to hell, I'll take it, it already hapenned.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

On 11/18/2021 at 12:33 AM, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I hate the sack guy. He isn't hard to kill per say. He is the irritating in general. He does an unprecedented amt of damage. Pointer for the forbidden woods. Keep an eye on the floor. You see wooden boards any damn where just avoid them. Almost all are traps. Also, there is this one place behind the snatcher (sack guy) where there are a bunch of dogs in a bunch of cages. Make sure to go behind into the tunnels. It leads into central yharnam and eosefka's clinic. VIP. You dont really have to kill her. But just go there cause why not. U should look up he scene with killing or not killing her.

Also, if u haven't died to the sack guy yet. Then for all the good things that exist. Don't die to him. If he kills u. Then in the first kill, he will transport you to some weird place full of these guys and bunch of other stuff. U basically end up in prison. I died to him the first time. The bitch jumped me. Don't die to him. I lost it when I died to him. Cause almost all paths end in hard enemies. Then I went up and found the lantern. Specially troubling cause I was under levelled back then. This was before even the witch of heimwick and vicar Amelia.

I killed ROM. And the emissery guy. The blue thingy. Didn't think there would be another boss as ez as the witch of heimwick. I'm pretty much done with yhargul the unseen village I think. I'm guessing there is another boss seeing how ez this guy was. That bloody window was hard to find. The one u break.

Any idea how much I'm through with the game rn? I'm guessing I'm somewhere around 50%.

Also should I start with chalice dungeons. Some ppl seem to hate them and some like em. Sounds pretty repetitive so I didn't get around to em yet.

Edit : lol OK u died to the snatcher. And seeing as u r not confused to hell, I'll take it, it already hapenned.

Ya done with all that stuff with the sack guy. The 2nd part of the forest ruin is crazy, with the snakeheads and everything. Exploring and keeping track of the area was also a nightmare, finally done with it all, now just the boss of the area remains. Can't wait to get out of this suckfest.

OK I'm done with the game except a big bump which I'll mention in a min. Gotta say. Gr8 game all in all. I hate the nightmare frontier and the forbidden woods is eh. Otherwise love every other part of it. Its not as hard as everyone says IMO. I didn't take more than 4 tries for any boss. And I didn't follow any walkthroughs either.

Now the bump. I was right before the final boss. I transferred my save to a USB drive and did 1 ending. The submit ending. And with then it went into ng+. Now I loaded the save into the ps5 to get the other 2 endings. And for some reason the save I did before the ending didn't get copied to the USB drive. Instead there was one save which did get copied and that is the save I did before vicar Amelia. That over wrote my current game. And now I'm back to vicar Amelia all over again:wallbash:

I'm guessing there is no fix and my character is gone but I found a pre-final boss save on the net. Any way I can use that? My character's gone for sure and I know that. But I want the boss fights so any idea. So far it says this is someone else's save. Any safe workaround without jail breaking or should I start speed running for the 2 endings. I can use the cummmfpk chalice to get echoes and upgrade. It'll still take much longer so? I would prefer shortcut method cause now my nightmare frontier and forbidden woods progress is gone and I didn't particularly enjoy those parts. Except the bosses. Took most tries for amygdala i.e. 4 tries.

1 hour ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Now the bump. I was right before the final boss. I transferred my save to a USB drive and did 1 ending. The submit ending. And with then it went into ng+. Now I loaded the save into the ps5 to get the other 2 endings. And for some reason the save I did before the ending didn't get copied to the USB drive. Instead there was one save which did get copied and that is the save I did before vicar Amelia. That over wrote my current game. And now I'm back to vicar Amelia all over again

Are you sure you copied it to the USB drive? If you have made previous USB saves for this game, then it should give you an option to overwrite the existing save on USB. There would be timestamps of the copied content too which would show the date and time of the save that was uploaded. Do you have PS+? If yes, do check if it was uploaded to cloud by any chance.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Is USB save transfer even allowed on PS5,I thought it wasn’t. 

It's allowed only for Playstation 4 titles. 

I checked

Nothing on the USB drive.

Didn't back to cloud cause it was in an unsigned local acc. which is why I used the USB drive. The save is definitely gone.

Question is, can I use the unmodded save I found on the net? Without jailbreaking n stuff. If no I'll prolly start speed running.

Or I'll just wait a few months till I get the DLC and do all of this then. Would really prefer to just use the save. But its giving me error that its someone else's save. Any workaround. Safe workaround.

15 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I checked

Didn't back to cloud cause it was in an unsigned local acc. which is why I used the USB drive. The save is definitely gone.

Question is, can I use the unmodded save I found on the net? Without jailbreaking n stuff. If no I'll prolly start speed running.

Or I'll just wait a few months till I get the DLC and do all of this then. Would really prefer to just use the save. But its giving me error that its someone else's save. Any workaround. Safe workaround.

Why are you continuing the shitty practice of using this thread for discussing BB? Really stupid 

why don’t you use the dedicated BB thread which already exists?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

I checked

Sadly no. 
It’s really disheartening what happened actually.

You missed out on the Main Boss of the game & One secret Boss. 

Also the character progression which could have been useful to play DLC or dungeons. 

Bad luck or your own mistake to be honest,should have been more careful while handling the saves. 

On 11/27/2021 at 4:33 PM, AnK said:

Sadly no. 
It’s really disheartening what happened actually.

You missed out on the Main Boss of the game & One secret Boss. 

Also the character progression which could have been useful to play DLC or dungeons. 

Bad luck or your own mistake to be honest,should have been more careful while handling the saves. 

Well I might start speedrunning then. I already played it the right way through. As in no walkthroughs. Kill all. Loot all. No exploits. This time around I'll just pick up most loots n instead of killing everything I'll go ahead n level with the echo farming chalice. That way I just do the stuff for the end. Not sure how much I want to put into chalice dungeons. They seem to be a bit of a drag.

I want the 2 final boss fights so. If I don't do it now then I'll go ahead n do all this when I get the DLC. And if that's a long time later I'll play from scratch. There isn't a lot up to Amelia.

As for the saves. Yea, specially for a game like bloodborne I should have double checked. I rlly think they should allow some sort of saving in game. Like allow it only near lanterns or something. They could have easily implemented it without any problem of reducing difficulty.

I personally think it is difficult but not as much as they say. Not a single boss killed me more than 4 times. The 4 times scene was amygdala. Rest all I killed within 4 tries. Didn't do the final bosses oc. Hoping for a big challenge there.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn