The Darkness

arjun

Cool!! I hv just started playin...n those darklings have just started coming out :majesty: Must say it looks really good graphically even on my normal Sony Wega 21' TV....now im hvin doubts if i shd buy a HDTV for Halo 3 or not....cause am about to buy one in a weeks time...

Heh Heh !! I too play on a smaller 21 " Thomson and a 33" HDTV. Believe me, the difference between the SDTV and 720p on the HDTV is staggering !! The investment will totally pay off and you'll be left wondering how you ever played for so long on a small SDTV.

Cool. Then you'll have no excuse when I blast your a*s in Halo 3. ;)

heh heh ya... :D man i really need to get xbl setup on my 360 till end of this month...i wonder why i got the stupid Wimax reliance connection...its the most suckiest connection ever...n the service sucks hard!!! :)

Yeah. But the ending was kinda easy. Was disappointed a bit by the time i finished it. The game is good but it doesn't compare to Chronicles of Riddick.

The coolest parts of the game were the scripted semi-controlled first person cut-scenes. Especially the one in hell where the monster picks you up while u're stuck to the tank gun. For a moment i had no idea what to do, till i realized that i could still fire the guns :dance:

Archived