Tournaments & Events Thread

TRMNTR

Vixture  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How do we register for playing halo 3?? where and when?? how many players in a team?? wht all gametypes???

I need info!!!

welcome to GI bro....

wt abt "Warouls" n other "Masters"...r dey joining d community too ??

wcg is borin its no fun.

To be honest, I have never participted in any of the WCG events!

So, I would like to know WCG from someone who is experienced enough to say that it's boring and no fun... would you mind sharing your thoughts as to why WCG is boring?

Hahaman was saying that he had to wait a whole day to play 1 match, then for his next round he was told to come the next day.

He must be pretty annoyed... though that is expected from events held in India!

just to let all of yall know.

that knowing wcg india for a long time, all the games that are there at the international event arent always there in the india qualifiers. so dont be so sure that all these games are gonna be there. they will only keep games that they would think would be popular here.

maybe they have changed now since i havent participated since a long time so not too sure. but seems unlikely.

I totally agree with you on this... its quite possible!

uhhmm... ok SpartanZ checked it out... WCG shocks us all by not bringing HALO 3 to national finals :cursing: :cry5:

shattered dreams have been realized by all of us HALO 3 enthusiasts...

http://wcgindia.com/wcg/WCGWORLD.html

They are bringing like 5 fking games out of the 14 to India :scarerun:

I feel so irritated and have only this to say... f**k you, WCG!

Who fking plays PGR4 for a world tournament?! (no offense intended to guys who like that game and would like to participate)

No other console game expect for PGR4! Thats like a slap in the face :sign_banhim:

It's not like we Indians don't play games other than the racing ones!

I hope that Webpage isn't updated and that we have some good games coming here... otherwise it's like wtf?!

P.S. - Does anybody here know how WCG, India can be contacted? (their "Gamers Forum" doesn't work)

i was so ready for d WCG...waiting to play lag free matches on LAN....but ITS INDIA....who's give a sh*t abt India...

i 'm so pissed off man..

i mean WCG has all dose games which we really dont play n have deleted dose games from india which we r crazy abt lyke GEOW HALO 3 COD 4 .....SH*T :hi:

I told u guys halo 3 wont come its a minor possibility that it still might come but in the end there r too few 360 participants in india so it wont like last year IF U GUYS WANNA PLAY CS LEMME KNW

Archived