Warframe

Ichigo Uzumaki

5 hours ago, harjas said:

bought or grind?

Grind. I only buy vaulted frames that too if I need them badly plus I've got parts for many vaulted frames just by playing. You absolutely do not need to pay for any frame/weapon/content.

Edited by Agent 47

• 1 month later...

Warframe's Shrine of the Eidolon update is now live on PC

PLEASE NOTE: for the next 7 days you are eligible for free items!

• Login within 7 days of the update for an inbox message containing 3 x Forma, a 3 Day Affinity booster, and an Exilus Mod Adaptor!
  • Console players will receive the same inbox message by logging in when they get the build with aforementioned changes.
  • AFTER Friday's Devstream (February 9th), ALL platforms will get BONUS Gift from the Lotus alerts this weekend with Orokin Reactors!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

One of the best way to reveal the whole new world. A chain gang chant given to music. 

Edited by ALPHA17

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

TennoCon 2019 - trailers and announcements

When the Sentients attack, we must rise together. Or lose everything. The New War, Warframe’s next cinematic quest, is coming Holiday 2019.

• Enlist a four-player crew to hijack, scavenge and sabotage across the Origin System. Contact ground teams for support, steal enemy ships, explore ancient ruins, assassinate kingpins and get rewarded for your missions into deep space.
  • Siege and Steal Enemy Ships: Infiltrate opponent ships using Archwings, kill the captain and take the helm of their ship! It’s time to become a swashbuckling space ninja, Tenno.
  • Dynamic Situations: During your missions, you’ll need to take into account additional hazards to complete your mission successfully. The TennoLive demo showed off Void Storms that can disable equipment, boarding parties that can breach your Railjack and an Infested ambush deep within an ancient Orokin ruin.
  • Signal the Squad Link: Transcend beyond your solo objective and tap into a larger mission by reaching out to other squads of Tenno using the Squad Link. In multi-objective missions from space, players can call up active players on Fortuna or Plains of Eidolon (or vice versa) to help the bigger cause -- lower enemy ship shields, steal valuable data, and more, as the New War looms.
  • Customize and Upgrade Everything: The Drydock is your Railjack’s personal space hangar. Upgrade your battleship’s Equipment, Cosmetic, and Reinforcements with weapons such as the Auto-Cannon, Pulse Laser, Homing Missile Launcher, EMP Stun weapons, and Decoy Countermeasures. Boost your Shields, Engine, Hull and Stealth using resources found during your voyages. Beautify it all by customizing aesthetics from primary, secondary and tertiary colors and accents. And of course, christen your ship with a custom name emblazoned on the Railjack’s hull.
  • Kingpin System: Enemies have started to adapt to Tenno lethality, and from it, kingpins will emerge. More information coming soon.

It’s time to grow up, Tenno. Warframe’s next open world is now in development. :wOOtjumpy:

I've been meaning to play this game. Does the game involve a lot of grind? Can I play solo or do I need friends to play? Tried to google it but I couldn't find a proper answer. Apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.

Edited by Prashuday

1 hour ago, Prashuday said:

I've been meaning to play this game. Does the game involve a lot of grind? Can I play solo or do I need friends to play? Tried to google it but I couldn't find a proper answer. Apologies in advance if this question has been asked before.

It involves good amount of grind but since the game has so much items, you don't feel like grinding as you progress from doing anything. Early game is bit convoluted but once you get used to basics and understand how mods work, you will do a lot better.

You can play solo or with friends or just queue public. The game is very active and you can find group instantly. 

I have so many friends who started playing the game few months ago and have progressed greatly. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It involves good amount of grind but since the game has so much items, you don't feel like grinding as you progress from doing anything. Early game is bit convoluted but once you get used to basics and understand how mods work, you will do a lot better.

You can play solo or with friends or just queue public. The game is very active and you can find group instantly. 

I have so many friends who started playing the game few months ago and have progressed greatly. 

Thanks for clearing up that for me. Sounds like fun. I'm trying to get my friends to join me on psn for this. I got them to join me on anthem and the division 2. That was 2 strikes. 

13 hours ago, Prashuday said:

Thanks for clearing up that for me. Sounds like fun. I'm trying to get my friends to join me on psn for this. I got them to join me on anthem and the division 2. That was 2 strikes. 

It's best online co-op game out there. Even more with friends. I have maxed out every item but I still pay daily. ? Anthem and Division 2 didn't even last more than a week's playtime.