Warframe

Ichigo Uzumaki

Go for it Piper, the game has tonnes of depth and the fun is in discovering it yourself, not in watxhing youtube vids orr eading wikis. Just go in, have fun, slowly u will discover how every aspect has more and more to it than you first noticed.

I will say just one thing: this is not a TPS ! Don't play it like one. Look at ppl playing around you, learn and have fun :) !

Btw, the wave based infestation events are so much fun ! Had a blast tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Piper, I'll check if I can put together a short guide. The game is a whole lot more than what it first appears to be. In short the point is to collect stuff, build stuff and then play it. It's also extremely grindy. The experience is a lot like loot heavy stuff like Diablo or Borderlands. So if you don't enjoy grinding, farming and waiting you'd want to stay away from it. But if you don't mind all that and love checking out that new shiny toy you build after spending hours to craft it then it is definitely for you.

Nova. :majesty:

I'm only rank 20 with it and it already has about 200 maximum power. With maxed Power Efficiency mod I can just spam Molecular Prime forever. :lol:

Mprime is hilariously broken but loses it's effectiveness as enemies scale up (Pluto especially). It's still powerful but you need other frames around. Even my multiforma'd, power strength/efficiency/range optimized Nova cannot solo most of these missions. You really need a team. Rhino however can solo pretty much anything in the game. Then again, I'd never play solo in this game. Half of the fun is to see 4 maxed out frames spamming powers all over the level.

^ Try out controller for a bit but do realise that your experience will be highly dependent on your partners and how the same has been implemented in game (aim-assist or no). So on.

I doubt any of them plays with a controller considering Spin, Moony are core PC gamers and I don't know about Tyler Sir or Zodak baba. Piper is using keyboard and mouse, most prolly.

I haven't tried controller with this game but I think you should be all right since the game is PvE & most of the abilities don't require aiming at all. And you won't be using guns much in this game if you know what you're doing.

Mprime is hilariously broken but loses it's effectiveness as enemies scale up (Pluto especially). It's still powerful but you need other frames around. Even my multiforma'd, power strength/efficiency/range optimized Nova cannot solo most of these missions. You really need a team. Rhino however can solo pretty much anything in the game. Then again, I'd never play solo in this game. Half of the fun is to see 4 maxed out frames spamming powers all over the level.

Yeah. But even in a 4 man squad I can always get 40%+ damage with Nova. With Rhino, I'm always on revive duty.

Btw, is there any other frame with offensive abilities equivalent to Nova? I've crafted Vauban & crafting Nyx right now. Are they any good?