Warframe

Ichigo Uzumaki

Why everything tied to Platinum?. I feel like  iam not making any progress after completing missions. I need plat for basically everything.  Its very frustrating and don't think I will be playing this game anymore.  

Edited by WhiteWolf

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Why everything tied to Platinum?. I feel like  iam not making any progress after completing missions. I need plat for basically everything.  Its very frustrating and don't think I will be playing this game anymore.  

If you need warframes/weapons, you need to farm bosses or buy their BP through in-game credits. How are cosmetics necessary to move forward in the game. If you haven't played the game for long, don't give out wrong information.

If you didn't like Destiny, you would never like any other grinding game.

Iam playing Skyforge and Fortnite both are quite grindy. But I don't mind grinding as both games constantly give some rewards plus you always make progress in both. You don't have to wait a 24 hours to get a new hero in these games like Warframe.  Crafting everything takes around 24 hours to 48 hours to complete in Warframe. 

I know it's F2P and they want to make money but there are better ways to make money. 

Also matchmaking takes forever to find players on PC. 

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Iam playing Skyforge and Fortnite both are quite grindy. But I don't mind grinding as both games constantly give some rewards plus you always make progress in both. You don't have to wait a 24 hours to get a new hero in these games like Warframe.  Crafting everything takes around 24 hours to 48 hours to complete in Warframe. 

I know it's F2P and they want to make money but there are better ways to make money. 

Also matchmaking takes forever to find players on PC. 

I have no issues with matchmaking...I get matches pretty quickly. It's probably your connection. Plus being in a clan helps. I have no issues with waiting for 24 hrs to craft...I not running away anywhere and neither the game is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Price error: $139 to $8.99

Warframe Prime Access: Tentacle Swarm Pack

TENTACLE SWARM BUNDLE

• 3990 Platinum
  • Hydroid Prime Warframe
  • Nami Skyla Prime
  • Ballistica Prime
  • Prime Glyphs
  • Prime Accessories Pack

PRIME ACCESSORIES PACK

• Sardin Prime Sugatra
  • Spritsail Prime Armor
  • 90 Day Credit & Affinity Booster

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yes, i have been playing it. As expected, too much load on the servers. Everyone has jumped on it. 

Some impressions of the Plains of Eidolon content (after a couple of hours) 

- Looks amazing for how good it runs with everything maxed. I think the orange/autumn thing will get old fast but for now it's amazing to have such a wide open gameplay space in this game which so far had been mostly corridors.

- Bounties are the main way to get rewards and to be honest the rewards don't seem to scale as much with the difficulty (DE will be tweaking this), there's a lot of work involved in doing the Bounty steps and it sucks when you get Endo or something common as a reward. That makes normal missions on the galaxy map far more profitable. Still, running around the open map and killing Grineer has it's own appeal. Sniper weapons finally have a use beyond MR XP.

- I hate that you have to run all the way back to Cetus (the town) to turn in Bounties. I'm sure they will change this because it's very annoying. They should also make it possible to leave the squad while you're on the Plains map and put yourself in a different instance.

- Saw an Eidolon roaming around at night, didn't mess with it. I feel it's something best done in a group.

- Night time is annoying not because of the Eidolons but the little drone thingys that spawn all over the map. I prefer daytime over night.

- Fishing and mining are fun and probably the best way to rank up with the new faction.

- Did the Gara warframe quest (which was cool in terms of lore), now I need to farm the parts doing Bounties.

Overall, it's a great new direction for the game and doesn't compromise what has been working already (you still have the regular missions/alerts etc.). I can't wait until DE balances it - because while it's fun the rewards aren't worth spending a lot of time on the Plains. They said they'll be adding open world maps to other planets as well. However I'd rather prefer they first iron this one out before adding new content (knowing DE though, they'll probably do the latter). Either way, it's a great time to jump back into the game.

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

Some impressions of the Plains of Eidolon content (after a couple of hours) 

- Bounties are the main way to get rewards and to be honest the rewards don't seem to scale as much with the difficulty (DE will be tweaking this), there's a lot of work involved in doing the Bounty steps and it sucks when you get Endo or something common as a reward. That makes normal missions on the galaxy map far more profitable. Still, running around the open map and killing Grineer has it's own appeal. Sniper weapons finally have a use beyond MR XP.

- I hate that you have to run all the way back to Cetus (the town) to turn in Bounties. I'm sure they will change this because it's very annoying. They should also make it possible to leave the squad while you're on the Plains map and put yourself in a different instance.

- Night time is annoying not because of the Eidolons but the little drone thingys that spawn all over the map. I prefer daytime over night.

Matchmaking for bounties is pretty much a mess at the moment. Hope it gets fixed soon. As far as running back to Cetus you can use the Archwing if one can afford the resources for it which I believe is getting a rework.

As for the night time, if you are playing solo you can kill those Vomvalyst and gather Intact Sentient Core which increases your Quill Standing. They also drop some rare mods but of course, drop% is low.

Yeah it's still early days and definitely new ground for DE. I love how active they are all over social media, makes the feedback process really easy and interactive.

Thanks for the Sentient Core tip btw.

BTW, I'm so close to maxing out Steel Meridian and the Vaykor Hek shotgun! Need to raise 250k in credits now :(

^ Tbh, Use the regular Hek with Scattered Justice Mod if you haven't used it. +200% multishot beats anything else. If you have reached Neptune, you can do The Index. It's good for credit farming. Play the low or medium risk one.

40 minutes ago, Agent 47 said:

^ Tbh, Use the regular Hek with Scattered Justice Mod if you haven't used it. +200% multishot beats anything else. If you have reached Neptune, you can do The Index. It's good for credit farming. Play the low or medium risk one.

Yeah I have Scattered Justice but that stats on the Vaykor Hek look like a nice upgrade (on paper at least). I've been playing the game since 2013 so I have access to pretty much everything at the moment. Also have an active credit booster, will try The Index.