What does your forum name mean?

Gautam

Many members here have very interesting forum names. Some of them are obvious (like GTARULZ or something) while others are not (WTH is HundredProof?? :clapping:)

So use this thread to narrate the mythology behind your nick and tell us why should every gamer mom name her first born after you!

PS: As you've probably noticed, my forum name is my name :clapping:. Ya ya.. it speaks of my lack of imagination and creativity but somehow I can't get used to the idea of an alternate identity.

Umm.. I checked and there is one to give nick names to other members :clapping:. But the purpose of this one is different and some genuine curiosity has resulted in its creation...

or did god just kill a kitten? :clapping:

Umm.. I checked and there is one to give nick names to other members :clapping:. But the purpose of this one is different and some genuine curiosity has resulted in its creation...

or did god just kill a kitten? :D

Thats Ok! Kittens are inherently evil. The smug cute bastards. How I loathe them. :clapping:

Mine doesnt really mean anything. I just picked the closest thing from "Forerunners" from Halo.

On most other forums I go by matrim83 or M47r1m. Both of which are derivatives of Matrim Cauthon from the Wheel of time series.

Thats Ok! Kittens are inherently evil. The smug cute bastards. How I loathe them. :clapping:

Mine doesnt really mean anything. I just picked the closest thing from "Forerunners" from Halo.

On most other forums I go by matrim83 or M47r1m. Both of which are derivatives of Matrim Cauthon from the Wheel of time series.

AWESOMENESS! i never thought id live to see this day :clapping:

i think ill change my name to lews therin :D

Archived