The Order - 1886

PS Fan

so two glowing previews and they're yet to show this is motion. i think sony have some sort of event planned in jan or feb. there is no way this and UC 4 and not getting a proper reveal before e3.

+1 looking forward to it.

Dont think uc4 will be releasing in 2014 though from what they have revealed so far. Probably 1st quater 2015 IMO.

so two glowing previews and they're yet to show this is motion. i think sony have some sort of event planned in jan or feb. there is no way this and UC 4 and not getting a proper reveal before e3.

Makes no sense not to and w/e happened to Syphon Filter ? Bend has been confirmed to be working on a PS4 title no more VITA right ? Also , that EPIC Games exclusive ...

I guess E3 is where some more projects apart from these , like that David Cage demo last year and the Media Molecule demo as well ( probably LBP sequel ) get a proper game reveal.

only thing we know is bend are working on PS4. no confirmation of it being SF. Epic games exclusive could either be a full exclusive or a DLC deal like ubi/take 2 games.

Traditionally sony starts of showing games before E3. like that one year where they showed killzone 3, LBp 2, motorstorm A, etc starting from feb till E3. their reasoning being they want the games to get proper exposure and not get lost in the E3 crowd. i wouldnt count on seeing QD game yet, they still have that beyond ps4 port to do first. MM will most likely debut at GDC just like they did with LBP.

• 1 month later...