Kingdom Hearts 3

IshmaelIsBack

• 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Way too expensive for what's included, although I'll buy 0.2 in a heartbeat if they release it separately for like $10

Dream drop distance in itself is an excellent and full fledged kingdom hearts game. Although I get that many people might not be willing to buy it at 60usd(3k in india).

Still it's really worth playing. I played it on 3ds. Will get it when I buy a ps4.

Isn't birth by sleep PSP game with Aqua? It's one hell of a game with loads of content.

Yes but birth by sleep remaster was included in kingdom hearts 2.5

This is a continuation of Aqua's story that leads directly into KH3 and runs on the same engine. 2.8 is basically dream drop distance hd(3ds remaster), A movie based on Kingdom hearts x mobile game and Birth by sleep 0.2- A fragmentary passage which continues Aqua's story.

A must buy for someone who hasn't played dreap drop distance IMO. That game was really good.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Btw, if anyone is on the fence to get into Kingdom hearts series, buy the 1.5+2.5 hd collection on ps4. It's a brilliant remaster. The hd upgrade has made the visulas beautiful. Obviuosly the textures aren't as detailed as the KH3 trailers, but the graphics are absolutely crisp and vibrant. The control scheme holds up pretty good too. The combat is absolutely fluid. It's 60fps as far as I know.

The difficulty seems to have been nerfed for noobs though but still very enjoyable and challenging at hard level :P

A must buy if you wish to get into the Kh series before KH3 releases.

A quick question, why is it numbered 1.5 and 2.5 instead of regular numbering..am I missing something here?

1.5 has kh1 , Re:COM, 358/2 days(only movie)- so basically they couldn't simply call it KH1.

2.5 has Kh2, BBS, coded(only movie) -so they couldn't just call it 2.

Similarly 2.8 also has more than 1 game.

They could have called it collection 1 and 2 but i guess SE was just being quirky :P

Edited by Playstationdude
  • Like 1

To anyone planning on buying kingdom hearts 1.5+2.5 on ps4 , I suggest you to bump the difficulty to the highest level. I am playing on medium and the difficulty has been seriously nerfed. I kill bossess in a single try when they took me 10-15 tries MINIMUM!! to kill on ps2. :P

Edited by Playstationdude

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...