Super Smash Bros

NitroNeo

Publisher: Nintendo
Developer: Namco Bandai Games, Sora Ltd.
Platform: WiiU, 3DS
Release Date: TBA 2014

During this morning's E3 Nintendo Direct, as promised, the Big N showed off the new Super Smash Bros. It's apparently just called Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS. The company announced the game will launch in 2014.

New characters not seen in the series before were The Villager from Animal Crossing and the Japanese Nintendo Direct teased Mega Man.

Trailer:

Me and my friends have religiously played all super smash games. I love this series so much.

The campaign in the previous one was actually pretty good. The Hype I had when sonic showed up in the end to save the day.

The fond memories of my friends spamming links midair down thrust will always be cherished.

May get a Wii U just for this game.

I am glad it's on 3ds too, 3ds is on my radar, now only if they release a new 3ds with 2 analog sticks, that would be icing on the cake, 3ds XL is great but buying a attachment for the right stick & increasing the size of the device is not ideal for me

I am glad it's on 3ds too, 3ds is on my radar, now only if they release a new 3ds with 2 analog sticks, that would be icing on the cake, 3ds XL is great but buying a attachment for the right stick & increasing the size of the device is not ideal for me

i don't think they would do that , at least for another year or two , maybe during end of 3ds life cycle

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived