List of Card Supported/Not Supported on PSN

sonuyos

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So does axis prime works or not?

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I'm posting this from the other thread.

My Axis Bank Priority card worked. The problem with PSN is not the the card as far as I know, it is the address and how you enter it. I had the same issue in North America with my credit cards there, even the slightest of the change from the card details used to decline that card, so I'm guessing it is the same issue over here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

dude I'm trying to use my icici card. before it used to work fine but now it goes to verified by visa and then nothing happens. can you say what you did? I tried on browser though

I am sorry for a delayed response so I am not sure if it will be helpful for you or not. But for anyone who is still having trouble -- try to add the card from the console and NOT from the browser. It doesn't work most of the time.

Hdfc Mastercard used to work alright until recently for me, where it's telling me that the card number I've entered is wrong, despite using the same number as before. Can someone tell me if Hdfc Mastercard credit cards are still working on ps store

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Hdfc Mastercard used to work alright until recently for me, where it's telling me that the card number I've entered is wrong, despite using the same number as before. Can someone tell me if Hdfc Mastercard credit cards are still working on ps store

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

this is happening on my HDFC credit card(master card) as well.. anyone know what to do in such situations? wait 15 days?? Also why are there no PSN Cards for this godforsaken region?

• 3 months later...

I can confirm HDFC Visa debit card works. Just used it to get PS Plus subscription.

It didn't work at first saying please enter valid credit card number. Got an SMS asking to set limit for international usage for card, activated International Card usage for my debit card through netbanking (effect was immediate). Tried adding card details again and it accepted.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

HEY CAN ANYONE TELL ,INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK'S DEBIT CARD IS WORKING OR NOT?  BECAUSE RS 9 WAS DEDUCTED FOR VERIFICATION BUT THE FUNDS WERE NOT ADDED IN THE WALLET. AFTER I PUT PASSWORD IN VISA SECURITY PAGE IT SHOWS NOTHING.. WHAT SHOULD I DO, AND WHICH BANK'S ACCOUNT SHOULD I OPEN FOR INDIAN PSN TRANSACTIONS EG. FOR BUYING GAMES AND PS PLUS.

Archived