Sign in to follow this  
sonuyos

List of Card Supported/Not Supported on PSN

ICICI Visa debit cards stopped working :(

OP updated

Ok it works now. I had a newer ICICI debit card with my name written on it. it works but the old icici debit card somehow stopped working exclusively with psn only.

yeh ICICI debit card not working for me.... :((( $#@@@#[email protected] @[email protected]# at sony customer care keeps on repeating himself that they recommend credit card only.

Ok it works now. I had a newer ICICI debit card with my name written on it. it works but the old icici debit card somehow stopped working exclusively with psn only.

my old icici debit card still works on psn

MY AXIS BANK DEBIT CARD WORKED ON PSN RIGHT NOW. I BOUGHT PSN PLUS SUBCRIPTION. AND THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE I COPIED THE EXACT ADDRESS WHICH I GAVE TO THE BANK IN THE PSN BILLING ADDRESS.YOU CAN CHECK THE ADDRESS WHEN YOU LOGIN IN YOUR INTERNET BANKING ACCOUNT.

REALLY IT WORKED BELIEVE ME.

MY AXIS BANK DEBIT CARD WORKED ON PSN RIGHT NOW. I BOUGHT PSN PLUS SUBCRIPTION. AND THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE I COPIED THE EXACT ADDRESS WHICH I GAVE TO THE BANK IN THE PSN BILLING ADDRESS.YOU CAN CHECK THE ADDRESS WHEN YOU LOGIN IN YOUR INTERNET BANKING ACCOUNT.

REALLY IT WORKED BELIEVE ME.

I agree. My Axis Bank MasterCard Debit Card worked on PSN Store. You have to copy the address from your Bank account. I purchased Tales from the Borderlands.