Random Movie Clip Of The Day.

LaZyVigiLaNtE

@ rock Lee.

Oh my word!! What a classic of classically epicsauce scenes. Kevin Smith, guy ritchie and Tarantino are three directors whose (whoses? whosee?) movies I can see endlessly and at any time.

f**king A! I think these two words just about sum up the clip above.

_

Edited by Nemo

I think Brandon Lee (pity the boy died so soon, he could have been really great) gave am indisputable account of that XD

wtf as in, in the the movie they are gearing up to walk into a preset ambush with yakuza hitmen around them, and out of nowhere this dialogue drops.

Gattaca - Vincent explains the new world order.

If you haven't watched this movie, you're missing something.

Such a fantastic movie. I thought the "I never saved anything for the swim back" scene would be a good representation of it too.

Ethan Hawke is probably one of the most (if not THE most) underrated actors of this gen. He has been fantastic in some absolutely amazing films. And holds his own comfortably acting next to some ridiculously talented actors.

Anyway, here is my contribution. One of my favorite films of all time.

^^ I was waiting for someone to post that , brilliant movie and brilliant scene.... :clapping:

My contribution, Al Pacino's scene from 'Scent of a woman' .... gives me goosebumps when Al says 'i'm just getting warmed up' .... what an actor ....

Such a fantastic movie. I thought the "I never saved anything for the swim back" scene would be a good representation of it too.

Ethan Hawke is probably one of the most (if not THE most) underrated actors of this gen. He has been fantastic in some absolutely amazing films. And holds his own comfortably acting next to some ridiculously talented actors.

Anyway, here is my contribution. One of my favorite films of all time.

Agreed. Swim back seemed too random to post here. But yes, it does a fine job of representing too. Ethan Hawke's great in this and good in a few flicks I'd seen. Dunno why the guy gets so little work!

btw, that speech...I wanted to start the thread with that. However, I haven't watched the film completely (so wouldn't have been justified) and the saints won in the end.

Only movie clips man.

Not random news or utube clips. Use random stuff from the internet thread for that.

Please refrain from posting this kinda stuff in this thread in the future.

I AM SO SORRY MAN! PLEASE DONT BAN ME!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. PRETTY PLEASE !!!

I am really very sorry. I will never do such a thing in future. Its just that I thought this clip was very funny. Please dont take any action against me. I really like here. People love each other and never go off topic, posting totally random things in threads that dont concern them. I promise I will never disappoint you in the future and will be truly loyal to you. Just please dont take any action against me. I am really very sorry.

Look, I am even crying like a little beech! :'(