Random Movie Clip Of The Day.

LaZyVigiLaNtE

Presenting 2 of the most manly moments in cinema-

Ovaries everywhere just went ripe after this.

Pity there is not a single video on youtube that has the original untouched scene, every vid has some random shoe horn of an edit. Still, this is by far the best and closest to the accurate take.

_

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

Presenting the most manly moments in cinema-

Ovaries everywhere just went ripe after this.

Pity there is not a single video on youtube that has the original untouched scene, every vid has some random shoe horn of an edit. Still, this is by far the best and closest to the accurate take.

_

Hell Yeah.

LaZyVigiLaNtE approves this message.

• 2 weeks later...

aww..my poor thread..dying are ya?...here ya go:

Warning : Please watch the movie itself before this scene. It reveals a piece of info better kept secret until the climax. Or FF 22 seconds and start watching.

Keep calm and Gun Kata.

Edited by LaZyVigiLaNtE

The movie is :majesty:

Here is one of the best song/montage mashup i have seen. Every part of the video (clips) fits perfectly with the lyrics and instrumental score. Saw this way back in 06. This was my first intro to both, the movie and the song therein.

_

Edited by Nemo

The following is the ending of Smokin' Aces. So SPOLIERS (obviously). This movie in general, and clip specifically, shows that Ryan Reynolds can act. He just needs good stuff to work with. Trajectory of his career is the most sad one ever :(

Speaking of the emotion- sadness; Clint Mansell's epic score (zimmer who ?) along with reynolds's act makes this scene very very moving (and great).

_

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

When I hear 'under-rated' or 'funny' in the context of movies, I remember this movie first. Full of funny moments. I had a super-hard time choosing one scene..thought of posting a compilation of funny scenes but resisted cuz then the movie wouldn't be as much fun when (cuz u will) you later watch it.

Watch with friends.

What is that ? details please. And DAT METAL track at the end !!

As I said, it is a short-film by the Polish studio Platige Image which has plenty of other AWESOME-R VFX, CGI works to their credit.

It explores how the human psychology tries to rationalise its actions during times of conflict and how are belief and social systems orchestrate us down that path. It is a 10 min short which has been uploaded on YouTube, look it up.

Some of their other, well known works,

Enjoy. Cheerio!

P.S. -- I know not of what music they use in the outro although Google is your best-friend here.

aww..my poor thread..dying are ya?...here ya go:

Warning : Please watch the movie itself before this scene. It reveals a piece of info better kept secret until the climax. Or FF 22 seconds and start watching.

Keep calm and Gun Kata.

These are better examples...

Leave the doggy alone!!!...

Speaking of short films, this is one of my favourites:

It's made as a part of the experimental contest by Philips. The challenge was to construct a film around set pieces of dialogue. This gem was made by Carl Erik Rinsch, who is a protege of .......waitforit.....Ridley Scott!

I have to dig up my old collection of shorts now.

These are better examples...

Leave the doggy alone!!!...

I try to avoid movieclips.com bs while trying to post. You can't have like 30 seconds of self-promotion in a clip that lasts 2:40. Absurd.

Also..this is just for random clips NOT for quintessential footage that wraps and represents the movie in a few minutes, so...