Heaven Angel Posted August 2, 2013 Report Share Posted August 2, 2013 Blizzard Entertainment's Mike Morhaime offered a brief update on the company's in-development next-generation MMO, codenamed Titan, during an investor call today, saying that the unannounced game is "unlikely to be a subscription based" game in like World of Warcraft. "We're in the process of selecting a new direction for the project and re-envisioning what we want the game to be," Morhaime said. "While we can't talk about the details yet, it is unlikely to be a subscription based MMORPG." At the end of May, Blizzard confirmed "large design and technology changes" for Titan. He also made clear today that no official release date for the game has been announced so far. The executive also pointed out that several developers on Titan have been shifted to the World of Warcraft and Diablo development teams. Expecting more details during Gamescom. Please don't be FREE2PLAY crap. Please come before 2016. Thank you <3 Will update when more info is released. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kemosabe Posted August 2, 2013 Report Share Posted August 2, 2013 If not subscription based than what ? Free to Play Pay Once like Guildwar Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heaven Angel Posted August 2, 2013 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2013 I doubt it'll be F2P. More like one time payment like Guild Wars 2. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Razpor Posted August 2, 2013 Report Share Posted August 2, 2013 mmo...aaah...would have been more excited if it was a offline rpg ....but its blizzard so nvm Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pbpoovannagamer Posted August 2, 2013 Report Share Posted August 2, 2013 well only 6 to 8 years to wait for the game to launch! by that time gaming would be a memory. I am still hoping Blizzard gets someone with Brains and kicks off Warcraft 4 / Starcraft : Ghost/ Diablo 3 offline mode without RMAH ! alas! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heaven Angel Posted September 23, 2014 Author Report Share Posted September 23, 2014 Blizzard cancels its next-gen MMO Titan after seven years Blizzard has officially canceled development on its mysterious next-generation massively multiplayer game Titan. The company confirmed the news to Polygon in a recent interview. "We had created World of Warcraft, and we felt really confident that we knew how to make MMOs," Morhaime said. "So we set out to make the most ambitious thing that you could possibly imagine. And it didn't come together. "We didn't find the fun," Morhaime continued. "We didn't find the passion. We talked about how we put it through a reevaluation period, and actually, what we reevaluated is whether that's the game we really wanted to be making. The answer is no." Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pbpoovannagamer Posted September 24, 2014 Report Share Posted September 24, 2014 Blizzard should spend money on warcraft 4 instead Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WhiteWolf Posted September 24, 2014 Report Share Posted September 24, 2014 Sad Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heaven Angel Posted September 24, 2014 Author Report Share Posted September 24, 2014 ^Like you were planning to play. Blizzard should spend money on warcraft 4 instead THIS! Warcraft III was fantastic. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bulovski Posted September 24, 2014 Report Share Posted September 24, 2014 Blizzard should spend money on a Diablo 3 offline patch Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.