Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HundredProofSam

Podcast Suggestions

We're about to record podcast number 18. If you guys have any questions, shoot 'em over here.

little OT here but are u guys going to post gameplay walkthroughs like u were going to start right ?

...and recorded! Tons of queries via FB and Twitter. Thanks! This should go live soon :)

:cheers:

We do plan on doing gameplay videos, but we couldn't do it while E3 was going down. Will start again once games start releasing.

awesome looking forward to it then :)

Hi,

I've gone through some of the podcasts and I will go back and go through all the old ones cause apne log talking about games, consoles and all things gaming is super nice! Just thought I'd add my two cents cause someone said I could flame here :P

I've noticed that the podcasts start off at a good pace covering various topics and including more things that everyone wants to hear but inadvertently spins towards indie games and from there most mainstream gamers or people who don't quite keep track of indie games get lost. From there on the discussion no longer holds true for people who may want to listen about non-indie games. While I don't mind the occasional podcasts dedicated to indie games; I still recommend more discussions on what I refer to as main stream stuff. I may be wrong here as there may be people who consider indie games to be main stream. Hope you'll understand what I'm getting at.

Apart from this, the podcasts are super cool and I'd say - Keep em' coming.

P.S: You guys must expand to YouTube in a very real way.

-Anup

Hi,

I've gone through some of the podcasts and I will go back and go through all the old ones cause apne log talking about games, consoles and all things gaming is super nice! Just thought I'd add my two cents cause someone said I could flame here :P

I've noticed that the podcasts start off at a good pace covering various topics and including more things that everyone wants to hear but inadvertently spins towards indie games and from there most mainstream gamers or people who don't quite keep track of indie games get lost. From there on the discussion no longer holds true for people who may want to listen about non-indie games. While I don't mind the occasional podcasts dedicated to indie games; I still recommend more discussions on what I refer to as main stream stuff. I may be wrong here as there may be people who consider indie games to be main stream. Hope you'll understand what I'm getting at.

Apart from this, the podcasts are super cool and I'd say - Keep em' coming.

P.S: You guys must expand to YouTube in a very real way.

-Anup

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah we've been talking about slightly different than usual content of late simply because we all know what mainstream games are about and what they bring to the table.

The sense of discovery and amazement kinda wanes after 2-3 releases in the same series. So while it is an important part of the agenda, given that most of IVG is about AAA content, we would be talking about indie as well simply because it's good for all of us to know that our choices for gaming entertainment are more than just the same games from the same publishers.

Indie >>>>>>> mainstream

LOL

But Mainstream has the word 'main' in it ;) Hehe, to each his own I guess. I was just recommending that the podcasts be more spread across when it comes to the subject of discussion.

-Anup

Yeah last few of them have been concentrated wrt sales, PS4, pricing etc. That will change with our next podcast.

Why is there no 'podcasts' tab on the website? Remove the 'IVG at E3' tab already and replace it.

SAM?

MOAR POWAH to YOU !

LOLMAX