Sign in to follow this  
CarbonCore

PS3 FAQ

while trying to create a PSN indian account ,the site said "Currently unable to create an account in your country from this site. Please create an account from a PlayStation® system." which i cant do at the moment since in office & net @ home giving teething issues.

can i make multiple accounts (US, UK, India) from the same e-mail ID?

& whts the adv of creating accounts in other countries? (US,uk)

while trying to create a PSN indian account ,the site said "Currently unable to create an account in your country from this site. Please create an account from a PlayStation® system." which i cant do at the moment since in office & net @ home giving teething issues.

I tried changing my pass and got a similar error saying "The password cannot be changed from this site, please go to account management on your PS3 system" <_<

Try creating account from PS3 it will work.

No you can't create from the same email-ID.

iF PSN goes down again you will get all free games :wOOtjumpy:

Does the Jabra bt2045 headset works on PSN? Anyone used it? It's available for Rs 729 for today on Infibeam:

http://www.infibeam.com/deal-of-the-day.html

If not, please suggest some alternative bluetooth headsets under Rs 1000.

Does the Jabra bt2045 headset works on PSN? Anyone used it? It's available for Rs 729 for today on Infibeam:

http://www.infibeam.com/deal-of-the-day.html

If not, please suggest some alternative bluetooth headsets under Rs 1000.

it works... there is a wiki page about all the BT headsets compatible with ps3

Can someone please tell about the Sony India PS3 warranty and return policy? Is the policy applicable only for PS3 brought in India? Is the return/replacement policy only valid during the 1 year warranty period. What happens when ones original 1 year policy gets over.?

Do the consoles brought from USA, covered in the return policy? Please guide and explain me the Sony India policy regarding the matter.

Guest Light Yagami

Can someone please tell about the Sony India PS3 warranty and return policy? Is the policy applicable only for PS3 brought in India? Is the return/replacement policy only valid during the 1 year warranty period. What happens when ones original 1 year policy gets over.?

Do the consoles brought from USA, covered in the return policy? Please guide and explain me the Sony India policy regarding the matter.

If the PS3 is less than 3 years old you get a 50% discount on a new PS3 and if it is more than 3 years old you get a 30% discount on a new PS3.

Edited by Light Yagami

Guest Light Yagami

so if a PS3 of region B goes Kaput which is bought out of India ,can it be replaced with a new one for 50% discount ? :unsure:

Nope.As mentioned by cyclops it will be considered out of Warranty and if you're lucky you could get a 15% discount.

need to buy a dualshock 3, and the cheapest i'm getting is at homeshop18 for 2280/- after using coupons..

but i want to confirm beforehand if that's a genuine one as i got a fake one from ebay recently for 2.2k with bill and the seller even confirmed earlier that he was selling only genuine ones..

so, anyone..??