[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

Alright first up what's the rest of your system's config? An 8800GTS would be your best bet for the budget imho.

8800GTS in 8k will be tough to get i think...

Dude push it by 2k and get 4850

AtheK, it depends on his system specs too. No use for a higher card if he'll be bottlenecked.

Agreed

so dude you better post the entire specs so we can come up with a good suggestion for you.

hey guyz ... i need a decent g card to work with vista ... dat i can play wid game like NFs undercover .. saints row 2 ... !! any suggestion ... i dont wanna spend a fortune as i have a xbox 360 also ... so sumthin between 4-8k . thnx !!!

and let me knw the price for 8800 and 9800 .... and amd or ati ?

9600GT/9800GT depending on the rest of the things

I want to buy a graphics card and processor for my PC. I would love to play crysis on it. My budget is around 17k but the problem is that my motherboard seems to not support wolfdale processors (945G chipset) :D . So what should i do. For the Graphics card i will be buying a 9800GTX+ or a HD4850. Whats your opinion on 9800GT? thx

but i can boot up,then copy my data,before i re-install windows right??

maybe u should back up data before installing new mobo.

dunno if u can do it after installing new mobo, or maybe after installing new mobo boot up and go in safe mode or something...iDunno

maybe u should back up data before installing new mobo.

dunno if u can do it after installing new mobo, or maybe after installing new mobo boot up and go in safe mode or something...iDunno

Yup back up before installing in either case you need to do a clean install so C drive needs to be formatted.

Hi aLL...

SO i have finally decided to got the vista way...installed vista and lo...driver issues...

I need the help with following drivers...

1. Motherboard and Agp Card - I have the drivers so no issue..

Please guide in the following

2. I use a Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Edition..with i/o drive.. so need drivers..

3. I use a Canon ip1000 printer...need drivers..

4. I use a small blue tooth dongle..the drivers of xp is called broadcom wireless some thing..dunno if its real name..its a common dongle...one in a transparent blue pastic case...

need drivers for this ASAP.

5. and oh yeah the best Free ware or paid Antivirus and Internet security soln..