[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

I bought Antec HCG 520W for around 5k, its gaming edition. Dunno how reliable standard versions are.

5k is too high. And he doesn't need 500W.

Decent kit. Get it if you have no other options.

What is the price on it though?

2.5k. Hopefully. Else will go for those Seasonic Eco series PSU's.

I am not sure I how I could check that. Can you share that please

Go into your UEFI on boot and check the fan RPM's. See if any of them reads zero and confirm if it is where the pump is getting its power from.

You can also download HWMonitor and check the same from within Windows.

Once you confirm that, try switching the header to a different location and see whether it powers up (confirm by readings), if it does not then maybe the header is dead or the pump is dead and you need to RMA the unit.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

• Like 1

http://www.amazon.in/Canon-PIXMA-E400-Multifunction-Printer/dp/B00JXLE26K?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

guys maine yeh order kiya hai....sahi hai na? any one own this...experience kaisa hai?

Should have gotten this.

Much newer model with direct printing from smartphone, without a router or internet.

https://www.flipkart.com/canon-pixma-mg3670-multi-function-printer/p/itmebnzcshebfep8?pid=PRNEBNZCUXP6FPZC

From mdcomputers 19.7 + 2% card swipe

Arigato gosaimas @alpha17 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slight OT: Is the 2% extra on card even legal??

Read many articles in the media a few years ago saying its illegal and the cost is actually supposed to be borne by the business center and not customers/consumers, as per RBI. Yet no one seems to follow this and people are only too happy to pay for it.

And coincidence that I just told a friend to be careful when she's paying by card and to not pay the 2%. She's in Delhi standing in queue and out of cash.