[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

Slight OT: Is the 2% extra on card even legal??

Read many articles in the media a few years ago saying its illegal and the cost is actually supposed to be borne by the business center and not customers/consumers, as per RBI. Yet no one seems to follow this and people are only too happy to pay for it.

And coincidence that I just told a friend to be careful when she's paying by card and to not pay the 2%. She's in Delhi standing in queue and out of cash.

This 2% been around for years my friend. Me and my dad has a long history of fighting with stores regarding this. 2 out of 10 times, they will waive it. The other 8 times, we walk out or go get money from ATM.

Money saved is money earned after all. Hopefully after this demonetization, the government may do something.

Guys,

Leaf blower to clean PC - safe ? Of course there are quite a few youtube videos. But want to know if someone here has had a bad experience. The compressed air cans are getting very expensive and my pc gets very dusty.

Leaf blower might damage the fans by speeding up more than rpm it supposed to rotate, to be on safer side you have to use it from far. I use Camera Lens Blower ,its super safe

clean02.jpg

ant vr goes on Am ld for 300 bucks

or you can get the vr box 2.0 with remote for 500 bucks

did you use any one of these devices. I heard many of these devices are worse than original google card which much better optics which give better FOV

did you use any one of these devices. I heard many of these devices are worse than original google card which much better optics which give better FOV

I have ant vr. For 300 bucks it gets the job done. I have specs but didn't face any issue with the 3d effect

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I have ant vr. For 300 bucks it gets the job done. I have specs but didn't face any issue with the 3d effect

how much black area in the border ? do you feel like sitting infront of a giant TV/movie theater or you feel actually in there

how much black area in the border ? do you feel like sitting infront of a giant TV/movie theater or you feel actually in there

Black area in border?

You will not get exp like premium headset but yes you get the feeling . If you look at sides you can even see the empty seats. Btw your phone must have gyro sensor to have the feature

Black area in border?

You will not get exp like premium headset but yes you get the feeling . If you look at sides you can even see the empty seats. Btw your phone must have gyro sensor to have the feature

thanks a lot man

My cpu temps are going like 38 - 39 C @Idle or on 5 mins from startup.Ambient temps are like 17-19 C

Core i5 6402p with cooler master hyper 103

fan speed always ramps to 1400-1500 rpm during normal usage and 1900-2000 while gaming

Is this a heat sink or thermal paste issue?

Stock bios setup with no change

Edited by HotSonix

Can be that because it is an open design it is venting all the heat into your chassis thus affecting the performance of the small tower cooler.

No. See, open tower (spacious inside) allows the intake fans to effectively suppress gpu air throw towards cpu. The throw of gpu cannot overcome the throw of dual intake fans. To back it up, i am just using 1 intake fan amd no probs here.

However, the same soln you gave can be said in a slightly different way. He uses 140mm as exhaust, that means his exhaust is on the top of the tower. This setup has more likelihood of doing what you said, but still highly unlikely. Hotnix, you can place 1 silencio at exhaust (the current free one) and 140mm at intake (whr silencio was). Again, highly unlikely this was the reason for heat.

Alpha, have you ever heard abt <20C temps? My sys starts at 30C while stabilizing/idealing at 45C. My intel stock fan doesn't even run below 45C. So, his 38C seem okay, no?