[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

Just now, HEMAN said:

Mine is now stuck at 29% 

Did you browse regarding update getting stuck?

I use mobile tethering and I moved from one mobile to another to download it completely , it got an error somewhere but resumed where it had left properly and completed the process without any issues though..

Managed to complete Win 10 1803 April update. I suggest everyone to use Windows update Assistant for a simple and fast process. 
I did it last night.. Went well

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Dunno if this is the right place for this...but can anyone recommend the best headphone for under 2k?
For gaming..I prefer open air head phones,,I am using superlux hd668b, cost me around 2.3k from gearbest.com. you can get superlux hd681b from amazon at Rs 1690

For gaming..I prefer open air head phones,,I am using superlux hd668b, cost me around 2.3k from gearbest.com. you can get superlux hd681b from amazon at Rs 1690

No custom duty? Or was it including duties?

On 5/9/2018 at 8:51 AM, Masthan said:

Hey Guys,

Can you suggest best wireless Keyboard & mouse combo.. for office works and gaming. budget 10-15k

LOGITECH's G613 and G603 are your best bet. 

8 minutes ago, adity said:

Wired should work. I think you'd need an adapter for wireless. 

Didnt want to post on Deals page so quoting here..

This guy is showing how to connect via bluetooth on Windows 10.. Can this be done?

This guy is showing how to connect via bluetooth on Windows 10.. Can this be done?
If the controller is Bluetooth one then yes. You can connect it via bluetooth. There are 3 gen of controllers first one had no 3.5mm jack. Second gen had 3.5mm jack and 3rd one had 3.5mm jack and Bluetooth. So point is take the 3rd gen controller.

1 minute ago, djanuj said:
1 hour ago, funnyadit said:

If the controller is Bluetooth one then yes. You can connect it via bluetooth. There are 3 gen of controllers first one had no 3.5mm jack. Second gen had 3.5mm jack and 3rd one had 3.5mm jack and Bluetooth. So point is take the 3rd gen controller.

Is that minecraft creeper one 3rd gen?

Need help here. Got a new GPU GTX 1060 3GB.  It's got HDMI, DVI-D, and DisplayPort

My monitor is pretty old and has only 1 HDMI and 1VGA port. No DVI. 

So, to connect both my PS4 and PC, should I get a HDMI switch  or a DVI-D to VGA adapter like this?

Right now, I'm just swapping HDMI cables from PS4 to PC, Would that damage the ports/GPU in the long run?

Which would be better? Also can someone suggest a model? Are the ones I've linked to good enough?

30 minutes ago, Jerush said:

Need help here. Got a new GPU GTX 1060 3GB.  It's got HDMI, DVI-D, and DisplayPort

My monitor is pretty old and has only 1 HDMI and 1VGA port. No DVI. 

So, to connect both my PS4 and PC, should I get a HDMI switch  or a DVI-D to VGA adapter like this?

Right now, I'm just swapping HDMI cables from PS4 to PC, Would that damage the ports/GPU in the long run?

Which would be better? Also can someone suggest a model? Are the ones I've linked to good enough?

Hdmi switch will be easy and better. Never ever hot swap hdmi cables.