[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

ok i need to buy a laptop which is around the range of 35-45k (for details please look up at which laptop to buy thread)

I have finalized 3 laptops..............now i just need to know with the budget coming and reducing customs on lcd screen will the prices of the laptops reduce by any chance (they are dell laptops)..... :D

:thumbdown: same query in 2 thread OMG ban him

Edited by akashkhannabond007

Quick UPS question - What power of APC UPS would I require for Corsair 520W power supply? Any recommendations?

Athek will be able to give you best answer (This thread should be renamed to "Ask Athek Thread" :devil: ) Anyways, I can fathom you would need atleast 800VA if you want to protect yourself against worst case scenario.

Go for Microtek Double battery UPS, 800VA. Comes with a 2 year warranty and is available for 2.5k from Nehru Place.

I'm using the above mentioned one. Got my pc and xbox360 both hooked up to it :helpsmilie: works like a dream

P.S: APC UPS suck :doh:

Go for Microtek Double battery UPS, 800VA. Comes with a 2 year warranty and is available for 2.5k from Nehru Place.

I'm using the above mentioned one. Got my pc and xbox360 both hooked up to it :D works like a dream

P.S: APC UPS suck :D

Microtek customer care sucks though.. i bought the same model and it was a dud.. PS3 always used to turn off.. and it took me around 150 calls and mails to even their country sales manager and around 2 months to get it fixed finally..