[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

1 minute ago, amigoatul said:

Need your suggestions for a 1L gaming rig build for my friend.

He seems to be leaning on the i5 side, but i suggested him to go for Ryzen series.

Also he is considering getting a GTX 2060 Super....but i heard the newer 3000 series are cheaper...are they available yet.

Please share your inputs..

I got Inno3D 2060 Super for Rs 29k. I don't think any of 30 series cards will be in that price range.

3070 is confirmed to be Rs 50k here.

3060 hasn't been announced yet (will be announced in next few months) but I'm expecting it to be ~Rs. 40k. 

If he can afford it, then great, better to wait. If thats out of price range then buy current cards or look at second hand market. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, amigoatul said:

Need your suggestions for a 1L gaming rig build for my friend.

He seems to be leaning on the i5 side, but i suggested him to go for Ryzen series.

Also he is considering getting a GTX 2060 Super....but i heard the newer 3000 series are cheaper...are they available yet.

Please share your inputs..

Greetings,

We'd advise you to just wait a bit for the next Ryzen series CPUs 

Apart from that we could surely suggest some parts and have give a quotation over DM, we are running some exclusive offers for IVG members as well!

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 4:46 PM, sagarjalvi said:

nicee lets see what they launch and i'll be here again to ask for suggestions :giggle:

Also enquire about 3800x as in many cases as old stock will be available at same price or lower than 3700x. I bought 3800x for 28k last year in Jaipur and 3700x was 27.5k if I recall correctly at the time.

6 hours ago, Gtek said:

Greetings,

We'd advise you to just wait a bit for the next Ryzen series CPUs 

Apart from that we could surely suggest some parts and have give a quotation over DM, we are running some exclusive offers for IVG members as well!

So can you suggest a configuration with Ryzen and 3080?

Others pls pour in your suggestions too...

16 hours ago, amigoatul said:

So can you suggest a configuration with Ryzen and 3080?

Others pls pour in your suggestions too...

We can but it wouldn't be possible to put both a Ryzen processor and 3080 in that budget together.

On 10/6/2020 at 8:45 PM, PSFooty7 said:

Also enquire about 3800x as in many cases as old stock will be available at same price or lower than 3700x. I bought 3800x for 28k last year in Jaipur and 3700x was 27.5k if I recall correctly at the time.

where did you get it from? I asked Smart Techno guy he quoted me 28500 for r7 3700x

2 hours ago, Root said:

Looking to expand my PS4 storage with external HDD.

Is there any specific type of HDD I should be looking for or any will do?

I came across Seagate Gaming Storage which is quite expensive and I am looking for 1/1.5 TB

Any hard drive should do the trick, but Amazon lists "PS4" as devices in the info section of the hard drive anyway.

The regular 1.5 TB checkerboard hard drive from Seagate should do the trick, I use that one myself.

7 hours ago, sagarjalvi said:

where did you get it from? I asked Smart Techno guy he quoted me 28500 for r7 3700x

From Smart Techno only. Although at the time 3700x was out of stock for a few days, that's why he offered 3800x.

• Like 1

Any drive should work 5400 rpm standard drive is what I use. There are minimal improvements with a 7,200 rpm drive so just go with whatever external hdd you can procure. 
Most of the 7200 rpm drives i find on Amazon are internal hdd.

Can you recommend any?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, sagarjalvi said:

so AMD launched their new CPU's what do you guys say which one should i be looking for to go with my 2080 super? or should i just get R7 3700x after a few weeks if the price drops? 

Wait for the reviews and indian pricing.

24 minutes ago, sagarjalvi said:

so AMD launched their new CPU's what do you guys say which one should i be looking for to go with my 2080 super? or should i just get R7 3700x after a few weeks if the price drops? 

Ye america nahi hai lol, no price drops happen here.

Wait till Jan-Feb next year, and buy the new Zen 3 Ryzens once they are out in India, 5600X should be pretty good

Just now, PhantomShade said:

Wait till Jan-Feb next year, and buy the new Zen 3 Ryzens once they are out in India, 5600X should be pretty good

itna wait to nahi hoga khair. My current CPU is being a bitch. Might grab R7 3700x only then. 

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Yeah this. I was wondering if I should have waited for the Zen3 instead of getting the 3600. Lol the price seems to have gone up on the 3600 more and the 5600x is anyway even more expensive in the US so the india prices will be lol.

2 minutes ago, Walker said:

Yeah this. I was wondering if I should have waited for the Zen3 instead of getting the 3600. Lol the price seems to have gone up on the 3600 more and the 5600x is anyway even more expensive in the US so the india prices will be lol.

Yes, it was 15k something in march, by June it was 16.5k, now it's 18-20k :rofl:

I wish I was an American, they probably get Ryzen 3600x for dollar equivalent of 10k INR 

• Sad 1

Just now, PhantomShade said:

Yes, it was 15k something in march, by June it was 16.5k, now it's 18-20k :rofl:

I wish I was an American, they probably get Ryzen 3600x for dollar equivalent of 10k INR 

Lol right now only the 3600x is available. The 3600 seems to be out of stock everywhere ?