[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

Hi Guys! I am looking to buy a new monitor for my pc. I want to code and game, so vertical pivot in built helps. My budget is 25k and im looking for 1440p and 144hz. I liked this one

Samsung 27-inch(68.5cm) Odyssey G5 Gaming, QHD 2K, 165Hz, 1ms, HAS, Flat Monitor, AMD FreeSync Premium, HDR10 (LS27CG510EWXX, Black)

https://www.amazon.in/Samsung-27-inch-Odyssey-FreeSync-LS27AG550EWXXL/dp/B0BZW6BG1F/ref=sr_1_3?crid=1HMAJJ7EYAOW0&keywords=qhd%2B1440p%2B144hz%2Bmonitor%2Bsamsung&qid=1693510114&sprefix=qhd%2B1440p%2B144hz%2Bmonitor%2Bsamsung%2Caps%2C231&sr=8-3&th=1

But the reviews suggest it isnt good. Any suggestions and reviews will be much appreciated...

• 1 month later...

Guys, any suggestions for an ITX AM5 motherboard, case and AIO?

Planning on using the following components:

CPU: 7800x3D

CPU cooler: Any 240 or 280 mm AIO from Corsair, Phanteks or Coolermaster

Fans: 140 mm (size and number depending on the case)

Motherboard: based on your suggestions

RAM: G.Skill X5 32 Gb Ram 6000Mhz CL30 (16x2)

Storage: Crucial P3 Plus 2 TB M.2

GPU: Sapphire 7800XT or 7900 XTX (may use the 4080 as price is now similar to the 7900 XTX)

PSU: Corsair or Coolermaster 850W Gold fully modular SFX

Case: Lian Li A4-H20 or Lian Li O11 Dynamic Mini (unfortunately the Fractal Torrent Nano is unavailable) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 2:35 AM, Abdulah said:

Could someone suggest a good gaming build for 1440p 60fps gaming ? 

This is my current setup

Ryzen 1600 

Gtx 2060

24 gb ram

Seasonic 520w 

Can I use any of above components or do I need buy everything new ? Budget is flexible as long as I can get 60fps with 1440p in high (not ultra) settings. The only thing I have decided is GPU GTX 4070.

Thanks 

Go for 4070Ti for 60+ frames at 2K resolution. What is the budget you are looking at, it will all depend on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I will be visiting Singapore next week. Is it worth to get GPU from Singapore in terms of price and is there any brand that offer global warranty. Same of US, my friend will be visiting US in March end and can I get GPU from there get local warranty here

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/29/2024 at 9:36 AM, kemosabe said:

I will be visiting Singapore next week. Is it worth to get GPU from Singapore in terms of price and is there any brand that offer global warranty. Same of US, my friend will be visiting US in March end and can I get GPU from there get local warranty here

I doubt there are any brands offering International warranty. Regarding price vs lack of warranty, check if the price difference makes sense to lose warranty. Like I personally won't buy say a 60k 4070 Super from outside India for 50k (assuming USA) to save some money & lose warranty. I feel PC parts are the cheapest in USA, might be wrong, so you check & take the call yourself.

Stuff like CPU, RAM & SSD are known to be very reliable & rarely fail. These can be considered from USA IMO. There are many items that aren't available in India, like the $220 5600X3D for instance, these can be considered if it makes sense to you.

guys, i am looking for a good a$$ wired mouse (not specifically for gaming, but will be used for casual gaming, mostly for work on desktop-trading mostly). presently using wireless, but it sometimes gives latency (like, it will not move properly or some laggy movement, means u can tell the difference onscreen, that yes, somehow pointer ain't dancing as per your wrist) which is why i want to switch to trusted wired version. just for this reason, m considering to get wired one (present 1 - coco sports wm22)

was looking at Logitech's offerings, the g502 X, g502 Hero , g 304 (but this is wireless), g402, g203. open to consider others too. kindly suggest.

TIA :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...