[PC] Ask The Experts Thread

arjun

The line wire goes into speakers and then you connect headphones to speakers if you want or use speakers. Maybe you have switch audio in monitor settings. 

Edited by HEMAN

The line wire goes into speakers and then you connect headphones to speakers if you want or use speakers. Maybe you have switch audio in monitor settings. 

I checked monitor setting but didnt help whats the use of line-in for monitor anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, swift said:

I checked monitor setting but didnt help whats the use of line-in for monitor anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wire you must have gotten is 3.5mm jack on both sides. Put one end in Line-out of the monitor and the other end into your speakers input. This way sound will come from speakers and not monitor.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I will be upgrading to a 100mbps plan next month and my router TP-Link  Archer C20 ac750 which has 1 x 10/100mbps WAN. So I am right in assuming I wont get full 100mbps speed and will need a giga router. If yes please suggest a good budget giga router?

Guys I will be upgrading to a 100mbps plan next month and my router TP-Link  Archer C20 ac750 which has 1 x 10/100mbps WAN. So I am right in assuming I wont get full 100mbps speed and will need a giga router. If yes please suggest a good budget giga router?
You can buy Asus ac68u. Or Netgear R7000. They are gigabit router

You can buy Asus ac68u. Or Netgear R7000. They are gigabit router

Which one will better AC1200 Or AC1750?
Well honestly look at the price. In real world it won't matter....is suggest going for that router which is the cheapest

But to answer your question. Ac1750 will be better as it has more bandwidth
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, djanuj said:

Well honestly look at the price. In real world it won't matter....is suggest going for that router which is the cheapest

But to answer your question. Ac1750 will be better as it has more bandwidth

Can you please explain how much benefit will I get using ac1750 if I am using a 100mbps connection.