[PSN] FIFA14 Ultimate Teams

TheDribbler

^^robinho one

:cheers:

Bro how to make money and do trading.. i have 2k coins and many players.. all mixed.. i bought ross barkley at around 650 and sold it around 900 later.. but now i am confused.. how to make more money.. plz help bro

do u have any good players?if so just keep them as prices will rise.

if u have non rares then sell them and with whatever coins u have buy good players that people want, and keep them in your club for around a day.

Most of the players prices would have increased by 1k,so sell them on if u feel their increase has saturated if not hold further(completely upto u) .

This method will work till friday after which trading will be possible and u can make coins way more quicker .

^^robinho one

Bro how to make money and do trading.. i have 2k coins and many players.. all mixed.. i bought ross barkley at around 650 and sold it around 900 later.. but now i am confused.. how to make more money.. plz help bro

if u have non rares then sell them and with whatever coins u have buy good players that people want, and keep them in your club for around a day.

Most of the players prices would have increased by 1k,so sell them on if u feel their increase has saturated if not hold further(completely upto u) .

This method will work till friday after which trading will be possible and u can make coins way more quicker .

Thanx bro.. but one more question.. should i quick sell the bronze and silver or should i list them in the market.. and i have anodr id.. got some gold in it as loyalty bonus.. how to transfer it to my account

WTF is the problem with EA? Why are they always reducing the Chelsea players value?

Lampard is 81 now, while Carrick is 82 :rant:

we are hated bro.. deal with it :) i cannot understand how luiz is rated so low.. but I hear rambo is 89 :dog:

but torres is a beast in fifa .. atleast in fifa 13

awesome dharmin... do trading like last year and donate me ozil once the game comes out :tongue:

Archived