[PC] Battlefield 4 Fragfests.

piper

Manisha, squad up and play. Just posting here doesn't count.

And some folks are still not active due to the huge download size.

I am coming home on 31st for diwali vacations uske baad full on Mp !!!

Completed Sp -_- .... didnt like it !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Everybody plays by themselves. Only nash+spin combo is visible at times. Post the times you guys are available for playing.

Me : 8pm onwards on weekdays, and all day on weekends :D

• 7 months later...

This seems like a dead thread..so thought of reviving it..

Was playing a match an hr back..was on german server and what an amazing server imho...It was just one map (Metro) and Conquest mode..We were in US so charging from C..and soon we captured all the objectives and just pushed them back and that's when the mayhem started..the opposite team was being suppressed a lot..They came close to capture A twice but no luck..And it was my best gameplay till date in BF4. Was on assault until we pushed them back and then switched to Recon and just popped heads like anything.I got like 47 kills (highest till now) and 21 deaths (lowest till now :P) and that too it was on a ping of 179 ms...

That shows how well EU (and US also) servers are maintained. Was getting proper hit detection even on a high ping. Was on a 25% XP boost so unlocked stuff for my kit twice..Really, looking forward to games like these..

• 2 weeks later...

This seems like a dead thread..so thought of reviving it..

Was playing a match an hr back..was on german server and what an amazing server imho...It was just one map (Metro) and Conquest mode..We were in US so charging from C..and soon we captured all the objectives and just pushed them back and that's when the mayhem started..the opposite team was being suppressed a lot..They came close to capture A twice but no luck..And it was my best gameplay till date in BF4. Was on assault until we pushed them back and then switched to Recon and just popped heads like anything.I got like 47 kills (highest till now) and 21 deaths (lowest till now :P) and that too it was on a ping of 179 ms...

That shows how well EU (and US also) servers are maintained. Was getting proper hit detection even on a high ping. Was on a 25% XP boost so unlocked stuff for my kit twice..Really, looking forward to games like these..

That's the beauty of this game. When it works (patched, hit detection, latency in our favour), there's no other shooter that even comes close.

Have had some memorable games until now, too many to keep track of. Matches where our team makes a comeback feel better than just those where I get a good score.

And dayum, that Deagle...

That's the beauty of this game. When it works (patched, hit detection, latency in our favour), there's no other shooter that even comes close.

Have had some memorable games until now, too many to keep track of. Matches where our team makes a comeback feel better than just those where I get a good score.

And dayum, that Deagle...

Deagle is damn powerful..it does like 56 health damage with one hit.Probably they'll nerf it in next match...

Last night's match was just ridiculous..they are killing ppl at spawn. What's the point of playing the game then,we'll just forfeit..Also i mentioned that there is a sniper on tower (Rogue Transmission map) just take him out cause i don't have a better scope and then another player said "Who the hell is bothered about the sniper !" He said needed the tanks, mines and repairs...So i said if i'm repairing a tank. he has a clear shot to shoot me. Dumbass !!

People just don't know how to play the game. They are just going for kills nobody is bothered about the objective. So many times i just die capturing an objective cause there is nobody to support me. It takes more time to capture an objective by one person than more people being over there. Don't they understand that logic..Many i have seen doing assignments in a full fledged match..Get it done in empty server, morons..

So i quit that match went to pistols and knife server, and i saw something really good there. My team had captured all three objectives in Operation Metro (Conquest mode) and were pushing them back. So the admin started nuking us until they capture C which is a good move actually. Atleast, it gives the opposite team a chance to even the game. Every server admin should implement that.

Last night's match was just ridiculous..they are killing ppl at spawn.

Irony much?

So the admin started nuking us until they capture C which is a good move actually. Atleast, it gives the opposite team a chance to even the game. Every server admin should implement that.

Nuking only ever works on linear maps like Operation METRO / Locker, not on Caspian or Zavod 311.

Also, in their infinite wisdom DICE / EA does not allow MOD's / ADMIN's and any third party plugin's to function on Official servers.

P.S. -- Really sorry Sir, everytime you try to join on me you are shuffled onto the other side.

Irony much?

Nuking only ever works on linear maps like Operation METRO / Locker, not on Caspian or Zavod 311.

Also, in their infinite wisdom DICE / EA does not allow MOD's / ADMIN's and any third party plugin's to function on Official servers.

P.S. -- Really sorry Sir, everytime you try to join on me you are shuffled onto the other side.

Its cool...no issues..Well i'm against pushing people.I'm not my team. In that match i was at low rank so had a good amount of kills.Its good to rank up but it gets boring too soon.I believe in healthy competition and a fair game.Balancing of teams should be a priority cause most of the time the matches are just one sided. I don't know on what basis does it balance the players on the server cause its never equal. Does it do anything mathematically like calculating stats of each player of that game or its just random..

• 2 weeks later...

^ EU servers do not exceed ~250ms ping on the worst 'broadband' connection.

US and servers down under have a ping in excess of 300ms. Also over time you acclimatise to the situation and I have had better gameplay experiences on EU / US servers than servers in SGP / HKG.

Sent from miG

^ EU servers do not exceed ~250ms ping on the worst 'broadband' connection.

65x5p1.jpg

I've got an 8Mbps connection and I get around 60 on Asian servers, never able to get a good ping with EU servers even though the connection is pretty stable.

Archived