ALL INDIA GI MEET

AtheK

guys!!! plz ... no cities ... let it be like a break for gods sake ....

b4 we decide on a venue, please decide if we are meeting up to game or just to freak out and have fun other than gaming ???? i vote for something outdoor ...

Its outdoor or fun...gaming is secondary...

This Idea was proposed by " Makatak " Sajid...bt noone was interested....dunno how ppl are suddenly popping up n showing interest...

there was a thread made by ATHEK or HP dunno with some topic that was travel related...all this was discussed there in last few posts bt then noone was interested.

This Idea was proposed by " Makatak " Sajid...bt noone was interested....dunno how ppl are suddenly popping up n showing interest...

there was a thread made by ATHEK or HP dunno with some topic that was travel related...all this was discussed there in last few posts bt then noone was interested.

Yup i remeber Director was intersted too...i have mentioned that in my first post...couldnt find that post :D

its not about whose idea it is it is about getting together and implementing it :cheers:

Yup i remeber Director was intersted too...i have mentioned that in my first post...couldnt find that post :D

its not about whose idea it is it is about getting together and implementing it :cheers:

well wasnt discussing abt who proposed it...bt was more keen on telling .. there will be ppl who might back out at last moment..so only raise finger if u are sure...so that planning of location, dates etc can be done properly.

agreed

peace

second that...so no cities lets update the main thread and say we are going for a meet to have fun place will be decided later by votes from the people who decide to show up 100%.

what say guys

Mumbai-f**k yes ;)

Out of Mumbai-f**k no :)

cant travel alone until I'm 18 plus my parents think GI is fully of shady idiots so there is no way they'll allow me.

Yippeee !!

*offtopic*

BTW: Ankur, there's a problem with the Persona order

*offtopic*

Archived