The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Ordered a Redmi Note 3 on the 27th sale through amazon. It was Delivered yesterday when i was at work got home to find out no package was delivered. But shows up that i have hand signed it and personally collected it.

Has any one of you also faced such an issue through Amazon.

I've raised a complaint they've asked me to wait till 4th of May might never order again from Amazon

:wOOtjumpy: FINALLY! Bought the Redmi Note 3 Dark Grey (32 Gb/3 Gb Ram version) :wOOtjumpy:

Edit: Can you guys recommend me an awesome back cover and a good quality tempered glass. Wanna order these now and apply on Day 1 :D

Edited by Kazekage Gaara

• 1 month later...

any Galaxy S7 Edge users here ?

I am planning to switch from iPhone 6s to S7 Edge.

iPhone is a excellent device but nothing can be done on the go.. especially copying videos and songs are a pain...

read excellent reviews about S7.. so any inputs will help

one of my friends bought it. its an amazing phone with plenty of gimmick features (if you like those). but at the core its an android and will be able to do what you require of it.

No Sign of the Phone being delivered

:(

Amazon executives are saying the delivery boy is on Holiday today and will be back only on Monday

I know its an old post. but just thought i should share my experience. it happened to me when the delivery guy himself marked product as delivered. i went home to see nothing is actually delivered. raised complaint with amazon and mentioned its highly unprofessional, etc. they assured me to investigate the case and will terminate the employee responsible for it( to which I replied, I don't want employee to be terminated due to delay in delivery ). the product was delivered next day in the morning at sharp 8 am.

This is something not expected from amazon though. and since then I have not faced any such issues. usually amazon is able to deliver before the promised dates.

• Like 1

So seems like Oneplus 3 will be having the same Sony IMX 298 sensor as the Xiaomi Mi5, at least from the leaked specifications. Was hoping it would the IMX 318 sensor which Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe has.

Anyways, can someone tell me, between the MIUI and OxygenOS which is the better firmware ?

So seems like Oneplus 3 will be having the same Sony IMX 298 sensor as the Xiaomi Mi5, at least from the leaked specifications. Was hoping it would the IMX 318 sensor which Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe has.

Anyways, can someone tell me, between the MIUI and OxygenOS which is the better firmware ?

Miui is completely custom rom with their own skin and tries to emulate Apple like home screen. Oxygen os is a balance between cyanogenmod and stock os. I haven't used any since long so not sure how accurate my description is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1