The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Thanks for the reply guys. But since the camera was a mega priority for me and having played around with the camera on the Xiaomi Mi5 which uses the same sensor, I found it rather poor in low light captures.

Booked a Nexus 5x this afternoon as I loved the camera on the 6P.

Got myself a G4 plus some days back. No magnetic sensor is an issue sometimes, when playing ingress or navigation. However, i am very happy, coz i replaced my S5, that POS used to work like a power point presentation.

Also, convinced my friend to buy Zuk Z1, its a very nice phone, and was almost tempted to return my phone and get that one.

Got myself a G4 plus some days back. No magnetic sensor is an issue sometimes, when playing ingress or navigation. However, i am very happy, coz i replaced my S5, that POS used to work like a power point presentation.

Also, convinced my friend to buy Zuk Z1, its a very nice phone, and was almost tempted to return my phone and get that one.

Please let me know ur friend's experience with zuk z1. Heard it's got some heating and hanging issues. One of my friend also wants to buy it but is confused between zuk and Redmi note 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please let me know ur friend's experience with zuk z1. Heard it's got some heating and hanging issues. One of my friend also wants to buy it but is confused between zuk and Redmi note 3.

I used the phone for some bit, it does not get hot. It does get a bit warm, but all the phones get warm whilst charging. Moto G4, get even more hot as compared to Z1. The finger print scanner is also good on Z1, but G4 has the best finger print scanner. Both of them are best phones right now in this range. I've never been happier with purchase of a budget phone. Tell your friends to go for G4 plus or Zuk, updates are also guaranteed on stock android.

• Like 1

I used the phone for some bit, it does not get hot. It does get a bit warm, but all the phones get warm whilst charging. Moto G4, get even more hot as compared to Z1. The finger print scanner is also good on Z1, but G4 has the best finger print scanner. Both of them are best phones right now in this range. I've never been happier with purchase of a budget phone. Tell your friends to go for G4 plus or Zuk, updates are also guaranteed on stock android.

Thanks for the advise.

Couldnt find a decent deal for an S6. The Nexus 5x costed me about 19k for a 32GB. Will use it for a month and see if I like it or not or else will it pass it on to my brother for him to use it.

me also looking to buy nexus 5x, where do you got it for 19k for 32gb, is it with india warranty?

Guys, wanted to buy a new phone (budget under 30k).. Have zeroed in on OnePlus 3 after watching extensive reviews. Just wanted one last opinion on whether I should buy this phone or not from you guys. Is their any better alternative option for the same price & how is the after-sales service for OnePlus in Delhi?

Edited by gooner4life

Guys, wanted to buy a new phone (budget under 30k).. Have zeroed in on OnePlus 3 after watching extensive reviews. Just wanted one last opinion on whether I should buy this phone or not from you guys. Is their any better alternative option for the same price & how is the after-sales service for OnePlus in Delhi?

Add 4k and get the iPhone SE.

Edited by blitzkreiig