The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Plans changed again.Phone not charging.Temp too high its saying.Changed the batteries but no effect :( Thinking of going for Swipe Elite Plus.Shall i go ahead?

@Ayush no havent bought yet.

Check out coolpad note 3 lite. Sn 615 has heating issues

You will be missing the full hd screen and a tawa processor but will be gaining a highly accurate fingerprint sensor plus 3 gigs of ram @7k

Check out coolpad note 3 lite. Sn 615 has heating issues

You will be missing the full hd screen and a tawa processor but will be gaining a highly accurate fingerprint sensor plus 3 gigs of ram @7k

That also has heating issues i have heard like the Swipe Elite Plus if you use camera for long.Though camera is not my requirement.

That also has heating issues i have heard like the Swipe Elite Plus if you use camera for long.Though camera is not my requirement.

No heating issues from my personal experience

Unless you are playing all day long

I simply recommended this one because multitasking is insane on this budget and so is the highly accurate fingerprint sensor

Had redmi note 2

Very good phone till it worked

No heating issues from my personal experience

Unless you are playing all day long

I simply recommended this one because multitasking is insane on this budget and so is the highly accurate fingerprint sensor

Had redmi note 2

Very good phone till it worked

What do you mean by Till it worked?

What do you mean by Till it worked?

usb port stopped working after 13 days.So cant charge phone

Lots of bugs with proximity,compass and fingerprint sensor

Have been using Mi phones from redmi 1 .Mi Phones are excellent as long as it stays good .After that just throw it away .Will save you the headache of ruining to service centers every week for 2 months

Added some cash and brought galaxy S5

usb port stopped working after 13 days.So cant charge phone

Lots of bugs with proximity,compass and fingerprint sensor

Have been using Mi phones from redmi 1 .Mi Phones are excellent as long as it stays good .After that just throw it away .Will save you the headache of ruining to service centers every week for 2 months

Added some cash and brought galaxy S5

Oh thats bad then.I dont usually switch phones.My current phone,Galaxy R is 4.5 years old now.10k mein 2 saal toh chalna hi chahiye.

I used mi4i for 1+ year. Currently my sister is using it. 0 issues.

It depends on how you use the phone.

Samsung phones have the shittiest build when it comes to cheap phones. Only their flagships are good.

I used mi4i for 1+ year. Currently my sister is using it. 0 issues.

It depends on how you use the phone.

Samsung phones have the shittiest build when it comes to cheap phones. Only their flagships are good.

No that's not true. Been using A3 for a year now. So far it's pretty good. The build quality is premium(metal bezel), I would say it's as good as an iphone in terms of looks. Lag free performance despite a weaker cpu compared to xiomi amd other chinese brands. Good camera. Very lightweight. Plus the satisfaction that there are many service centres.

I'm glad I went for A3 instead of Xiomi or other brands with higher end specs at the same price. For me several gigs of ram and octa core processor were not important and so far I have not had trouble running any app / game.

Have also used many Samsung phones amongst my family members. Barring Galaxy grand, never had issues with any of them.

That's not to say Xiomi phones are bad or something. My friend has Mi4i. No issues whatsover. Plus the camera is excellent.

Edited by playstationdude

I used to hate Samsung phones and was pretty vocal about it. S6 changed it, it's a beautiful phone and is running extremely strong even after 1.2yrs,as a matter of fact I used to change phone every year, don't feel like changing till now.

Just make sure of one thing, never go to a xiomi service centre if something goes wrong. It is beyond pathetic and mind you, i am not saying this just based on my experience. I am saying this based on collective experience of my friends and relatives. They will keep your phone for weeks(6-8 atleast) and provide no ETA.

I used to hate Samsung phones and was pretty vocal about it. S6 changed it, it's a beautiful phone and is running extremely strong even after 1.2yrs,as a matter of fact I used to change phone every year, don't feel like changing till now.

I am actually thinking of buying s7 next year when i decide to change my phone. I don't wanna spend more than 30k so i hope when s8 arrives, s7 drops to 30k like s6 has atm.

I am actually thinking of buying s7 next year when i decide to change my phone. I don't wanna spend more than 30k so i hope when s8 arrives, s7 drops to 30k like s6 has atm.

It ideally should, S7 is a great phone too, they have pretty much ironed out all chinks of S6 with S7.