The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

LG G6 can be had for 42k for Amazon Prime members with SBI or HDFC cards.

There are two conditions though - the offer is only applicable for today and is only available to Amazon Prime members. The offer effectively reduces the cost of the smartphone from Rs 51,999 to Rs 41,999.

There are two conditions though - the offer is only applicable for today and is only available to Amazon Prime members. The offer effectively reduces the cost of the smartphone from Rs 51,999 to Rs 41,999.

That a great launch price. Worth it for the screen, camera and build quality.

390aea1c4fa471a35f903588432b4bf3_hell-ye

Yeah asked her to get one for me if she can find one. If so, I'd have to cancel my Flipkart pre-order.

Great pricing. That should have been the original selling price though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

7k off

7k off

Yesterday, the 25th, they had a 10K cash back for pre-orders. From today it is 7k cash back. Still a good deal I believe.

Why won't mi6 come to India?

Mi5 bika nahi isiliye?

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Wut Mi5 didn't sell well here? Anyways Mi6 has just 5 inch screen in 2017.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Yeah partly because mi5 didn't sell well here because they were stupid to only sell the 32gb model here.

Mi6 has been priced at 2499 yuan which is 25k for 64gb model and 2899 yuan which is 29k for 128gb model.

Adding taxes the 64gb model would cost almost 30k.

And as of right now, Xiomi does not want to bring such high priced model to India.

So what they might do is cut some specs like ram, cpu, etc and rename it and launch in India at a cheaper price.

Also if they had launched this in India at 25k for the base model then it would have been a killer phone. That blue model looks amazing and 5.15 in screen although slightly too big is still smaller than those 5.5 in phablets.

We need more blue color scheme phones. Motorola needs to get on it. A blue Moto G5 would have been cool.

MI did not bring note 2 also in india, you have people queuing up with purse out trying to buy the 6-12K phones, that is where MI strength is, that is where they will focus i guess.