The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

The trick is to keep refreshing until someone cancels their order or removes from cart.
You gotta work hard to earn that Xiaomi phone.
Work hard to give someone money from your pockets, how have times changed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

The trick is to keep refreshing until someone cancels their order or removes from cart.

You gotta work hard to earn that Xiaomi phone.

I was refreshing.

and around 11.59 AM....... boom sold out

Edited by SRINI87

I was refreshing.
and around 11.59 AM....... boom sold out
Not sure if this will be helpful in this context.
My laptop time (Automatically set) always lags by 30sec or so.
So for Tatkal etc I google "current time in ist with seconds" and follow that timer. Once cross check the windows clock with that.

2 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

Did you use any extensions?

No extensions. If the sale is at 4pm,  I will be on the page from 3:55 watching the counter till it gets to 4pm. When the counter is at 10 seconds to sale time.  Refresh and place order. 

Bit offtopic but I lost my phone yesterday so blocked my sim but now when i went to Airtel to get sim replacement they confirmed that my sim was biometrics locked hence they cannot verify and cannot issue new sim anyways i can get sim replacement without aadhar biometric as i called aadhar helpline they are telling me to reach out to aadhar regional office in mumbai

39 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Bit offtopic but I lost my phone yesterday so blocked my sim but now when i went to Airtel to get sim replacement they confirmed that my sim was biometrics locked hence they cannot verify and cannot issue new sim anyways i can get sim replacement without aadhar biometric as i called aadhar helpline they are telling me to reach out to aadhar regional office in mumbai

Sounds like a lot of unnecessary headache.

So can Airtel run your biometric and varify your identity?

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, DinJo said:

What kind of nonsense is this? Oh man. 

18 minutes ago, sweetvar26 said:

What kind of nonsense is this? Oh man. 

3 minutes ago, adity said:

Hey. I looked it up. So, you can unlock the biometrics by going on the website. But you'll need an otp the sim card of which you have lost. You'll need to go to aadhar enrollment Centre to change the number to one you have access to. Then you can go ahead with getting a new sim. 

At least, that's what I gather from all this. 

This is Aadhaar. We love making you suffer some bureaucracy.  

Bought Redmi note 5 pro from Vijay sales for 14999. 1000 bucks more is worth it to save the hassle or crap flash sales where it's out of stock in a second.

Btw, it's an amazing phone for the price we pay.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, adity said:

Hey. I looked it up. So, you can unlock the biometrics by going on the website. But you'll need an otp the sim card of which you have lost. You'll need to go to aadhar enrollment Centre to change the number to one you have access to. Then you can go ahead with getting a new sim. 

At least, that's what I gather from all this. 

My goodness!

It's a f**ckin nightmare to get a new SIM now. :O

3 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Bought Redmi note 5 pro from Vijay sales for 14999. 1000 bucks more is worth it to save the hassle or crap flash sales where it's out of stock in a second.

Btw, it's an amazing phone for the price we pay.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Damn..

So hows the camera? performance