The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Thanks [emoji4] .....Ya in the past few months or so they've actually released decent phones ..At least they realized that sticking to windows os wasn't working out that well [emoji14]
Ya going with windows, one wrong decision, costed them the company.
I don't see nokia having made any dent in the Indian market so far..
It will take time.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

S9 64GB coming to around 39k with the Samsung corp offer, after icici cashback and exchange. Soo tempting! :unsure:

Only thing stopping me is the battery backup. My 1.5 yrs old Z play still lasts 2 days(with 4-5 hours SOT) on a single charge, more if I stay indoors. Any flagship will be a huge downgrade after that.

S9 64GB coming to around 39k with the Samsung corp offer, after icici cashback and exchange. Soo tempting! :unsure:

Only thing stopping me is the battery backup. My 1.5 yrs old Z play still lasts 2 days(with 4-5 hours SOT) on a single charge, more if I stay indoors. Any flagship will be a huge downgrade after that.
That's great battery life

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Yep, Motorola did some weird magic with this phone.
Its not weird magic, any phone with decent battery size will give good battery life. SD625+ 3500mah battery is the magic.
Once you're used to phones lasting a good while its hard to settle for a phone with mediocre battery.

Got the S9 recently, the moto z play is a beast for sure when it comes to battery life but almost everything else is much better on the S9. The screen is one of if the not best in the market, the dual speakers are super loud and clear at the same time, cameras are a huge upgrade and the ton of features samsung provide are a huge value too though some are useful and some are not. For me the battery lasts a day easily and I get around 5 to 6.5hrs SOT depending on my usage.

• Like 1

Got the S9 recently, the moto z play is a beast for sure when it comes to battery life but almost everything else is much better on the S9. The screen is one of if the not best in the market, the dual speakers are super loud and clear at the same time, cameras are a huge upgrade and the ton of features samsung provide are a huge value too though some are useful and some are not. For me the battery lasts a day easily and I get around 5 to 6.5hrs SOT depending on my usage.

Thanks for the impressions man. Seriously thinking about going for the S9.

1 hour ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

guy's iam really bored of s8 what would be best upgrade now

There isn't any phone out there which is a big enough upgrade from S8. You should wait for Pixel 3 or S10.

Edited by Sach4life

3 hours ago, ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ said:

guy's iam really bored of s8 what would be best upgrade now

Try buying a mi note, and you will start loving your s8 all over again. 

But to be serious isn't Redmi Note 5 a good phone? I mean people are praising it for budget as well features it packs.

But to be serious isn't Redmi Note 5 a good phone? I mean people are praising it for budget as well features it packs.