The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

34 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Is there any app to move to Android from Ios? I am more concerned about contacts, texts and photos.

Can't you backup those to your gmail id? That is what i do whenever i am shifting from one android phone to another.

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Can't you backup those to your gmail id? That is what i do whenever i am shifting from one android phone to another.

I went from iPhone to Android, works smooth but not sure of the other way round/

Is there any app to move to Android from Ios? I am more concerned about contacts, texts and photos.
When you boot up, it gives you an option to transfer data from iPhone, don't have my wife phone with me, will try it and see if it works.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, AtheK said:

The one without the watermark is clicked by Google camera app, pretty capable camera this. 80f8cc40fb6a24b8e76784cbacffafe8.jpg3d8f9a05c584689366fd9e6fcbb8963d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Once you install GCam, there is no processing by Xiaomi. Everything goes via Google, hence you will see the same result in all phones equipped with this version of sensor. 

One major issue I found is IVR is not working at all. Anyone tried it? Basically if we enter inputs in the dialer, it doesn't work. For example, when it says press 1 to continue, it simply doesn't register input. I faced this on Ola support number.

Edit: issue was only with Ola support number, maybe because it was an incoming call.

Edited by Big Boss

Need recommendations for mobile phone for my father.
Budget - Max 10k.
Preferably full HD display. Minimum 4000mah battery. Camera quality isn't a factor.

Been considering Samsung M20 as my own experience with Samsung A50 has been great so far. That's why have some confidence in Samsung now.
Anything better in this range?

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, harsh1387 said:

Need recommendations for mobile phone for my father.
Budget - Max 10k.
Preferably full HD display. Minimum 4000mah battery. Camera quality isn't a factor.

Been considering Samsung M20 as my own experience with Samsung A50 has been great so far. That's why have some confidence in Samsung now.
Anything better in this range?

How about A20? If you find a coupon, bank discount, might get it nearer to the 10k

This.
Check here, they have hdfc 10% instant discount offers running currently.
https://www.tatacliq.com/samsung-galaxy-a20-32-gb-blue-3-gb-ram-dual-sim-4g/p-mp000000004705704
Thanks.
How reliable is Tata Cliq in terms of delivery etc as I have never bought anything from them?
Realme 3, 3i then Mi Note 7S..
Thanks
Note 7S looks a much better device than M20 as per YouTube reviews. M20 only trumps in extra battery.