The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

2 hours ago, HotSonix said:

one time I saw one of my colleges taking a selfie infront of a mirror with a ip 6 which apparently he brought for 35k , then tucking that sh*t away and using s8+ for work.:ko:

65k for a display that cant play 1080p yt videos :bigyellowgrin:

Instead of distributing money to fake audience to say woah after every sentence they should have invested that in R&D :rofl:

Its not even funny how they plant own employees, if you see frot all rows are mainly apple employees, all bloggers are sitting behind (seeing the laptops) 

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

Yeah the design is very ugly both front and back. Also no fast charger in the box and i believe no adapter for headphone either. S10E is currently 50k which is 15k less than iPhone 11 and arguably a better overall phone.

Yes not for iPhone 11, but pro gets 18 W charger. Sheeps won't mind. 

Edited by AtheK

1 hour ago, mohit9206 said:

Yeah the design is very ugly both front and back. Also no fast charger in the box and i believe no adapter for headphone either. S10E is currently 50k which is 15k less than iPhone 11 and arguably a better overall phone.

There are 3 things which makes A11 a better choice 

1.Better software support for at least 6 years , s10e will be done in 2 

2.The chip inside is miles ahead of that shitty Exynos 

3.Much better resale value 

Only reason to go for Samsung is the display ,3.5mm jack and spay . For me sammy is the winner 

1 minute ago, HotSonix said:

There are 3 things which makes A11 a better choice 

1.Better software support for at least 6 years , s10e will be done in 2 

2.The chip inside is miles ahead of that shitty Exynos 

3.Much better resale value 

Only reason to go for Samsung is the display ,3.5mm jack and spay . For me sammy is the winner 

I have a Galaxy S7 at home and it still works perfectly. Mind telling me how would S10e be done in 2 years?

They have to have people planted in the audience, i like apple products but this event was just meh.....How in the whole world was everyone gasping. It's definitely staged.

Between, as always, apple is pricing 1USD = 100 INR....Samsung pricing is at par with the conversion rate and so much better.

Edited by blitzkreiig

one time I saw one of my colleges taking a selfie infront of a mirror with a ip 6 which apparently he brought for 35k , then tucking that sh*t away and using s8+ for work.:ko:

65k for a display that cant play 1080p yt videos :bigyellowgrin:
Instead of distributing money to fake audience to say woah after every sentence they should have invested that in R&D :rofl:
Are you joking or does it really not play a simple 1080p youtube video ?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Are you joking or does it really not play a simple 1080p youtube video ?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

It will play but it will be downscaled to phone's native resolution which is 828p or something.

Oh ok that is normal i guess even nintendo switch can't push games beyond it's reolution, same for a 720p moto g3 turbo at my home. But either way the quality will be good enough. If the iphone 11 was priced even at 57k with dual sim it would be a tempting deal but base storage is just not enough at 64gb.

I'm guessing pro max 256 will go for 1.25 lakh or beyond. For essentially a marginal xs maxup upgrade.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

You can't compromise with good enough quality even at 57K. Its 2019, spending more than 50K for a less than 1080p phone sounds embarrassing.
That is how apple rolls, we can't reason with apple and nintendo, i say nintendo here because they piss me off, in 2019 they have a 2007 720p display and fat bezels yet their sheep buy the switch, and for the price of 25-26k it goes for here it is too much.

Some products are just carried on by mindless buyers and unfortunately these have them. At least switch is a great console and has just a one version not counting the handheld only one as it's for a different audience.

But unlike the switch the iphone has 3 costly versions for us. And none of them justify the price.

But i do see the iphone 11 to be a great buy in the holiday sales in their country they get 100-150$ off right ?

You cannot and should not compare Switch resolution to iPhone at all. It is like comparing Apples with Oranges.

Switch is a handheld, having lower resolution is fine for the battery life and the screen size. The games look great on that screen. And removing fat bezels means compromising on cooling and hardware, which again is pretty stupid thing to do for a device primarily made for gaming. And Nintendo can do whatever it wants, there is no competition. But Apple has Android for competition, people who have some brain can see that other side is way better and vote with their wallet.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

That is how apple rolls, we can't reason with apple and nintendo, i say nintendo here because they piss me off, in 2019 they have a 2007 720p display and fat bezels yet their sheep buy the switch, and for the price of 25-26k it goes for here it is too much.

Some products are just carried on by mindless buyers and unfortunately these have them. At least switch is a great console and has just a one version not counting the handheld only one as it's for a different audience.

But unlike the switch the iphone has 3 costly versions for us. And none of them justify the price.

But i do see the iphone 11 to be a great buy in the holiday sales in their country they get 100-150$ off right ?

Comparing Switch and iPhone. You are one of a kind ! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Oneplus Sold phones and TV worth 500 crores in 2 days sale on Amazon.  Biggest sellers were One plus 7t and One Plus Q1 TV.

https://www.livemint.com/technology/gadgets/amazon-sale-oneplus-sold-smartphones-tvs-worth-rs-500-crore-in-just-2-days-11569909501739.html