The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Sold by retailnet then I'll give it a go but i guess i came across this before and some users were saying it's not really by google or it did not work with their device, any idea if flipkart will give a refund? 1.4k is steep

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Sold by retailnet then I'll give it a go but i guess i came across this before and some users were saying it's not really by google or it did not work with their device, any idea if flipkart will give a refund? 1.4k is steep

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Steep indeed for a dongle. But, from what I had read earlier, this one's the best overall compatibility wise.

I think you will be able to return it if it turns out to be problematic. But better to check with their ccare just to be sure.

Edited by quixote_1989
  • Like 1

Dropped my Pixel 2XL and the screen has completely cracked. Official quote I got is 14k, for an aftermarket screen about 9.5k. So thinking of retiring this to the drawer and getting a new phone. 

Thinking of getting the OnePlus 7T Pro with the HDFC Offer. Is there any phone in the 50k budget ? Was considering Pixel 3a, but a friend suggested against it. 

2 hours ago, sid_008 said:

Dropped my Pixel 2XL and the screen has completely cracked. Official quote I got is 14k, for an aftermarket screen about 9.5k. So thinking of retiring this to the drawer and getting a new phone. 

Thinking of getting the OnePlus 7T Pro with the HDFC Offer. Is there any phone in the 50k budget ? Was considering Pixel 3a, but a friend suggested against it. 

Been using the one plus 7t pro McLaren edition for over a month, and it's a brilliant phone. In case you are not inclined to QHD screen, you can just go for the normal one, and save quite a bit of money. I had no option as I wanted the McLaren edition. 

6 hours ago, AtheK said:

Been using the one plus 7t pro McLaren edition for over a month, and it's a brilliant phone. In case you are not inclined to QHD screen, you can just go for the normal one, and save quite a bit of money. I had no option as I wanted the McLaren edition. 

Thanks for the reply Athek, actually I am considering the McLaren Edition as well. Btw how does the battery hold up ? 

Also how is the wide angle cam ? 

Thanks for the reply Athek, actually I am considering the McLaren Edition as well. Btw how does the battery hold up ? 
Also how is the wide angle cam ? 
Be the judge, some photo samples - no filters. One is wide angle. Obviously Tapatalk has compressed images as I am not vip member.

Also battery usage stats..

And McLaren edition is kick a*s.

dab966a964eb8376cf4c95a87e88ed63.jpgfaee3516f657b65795f3b489530798a1.jpg0ef36a764a8305b5c376a50834f2f33f.jpg5b366418e37d207980089be2714a2ea9.jpg81711aff07dfe3cc7a6884ecf95b6e04.jpg6f5f094d5b83ebe6c6d3ff72afa86e1a.jpg

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, AtheK said:

Be the judge, some photo samples - no filters. One is wide angle. Obviously Tapatalk has compressed images as I am not vip member.

Also battery usage stats..

And McLaren edition is kick a*s.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

Thanks AtheK. Appreciate your help :) 

Getting the 7T Pro.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, blitzkreiig said:

Getting a phone for mom, have narrowed down to these two:

Oneplus 7t for 33.5k or

Samsung S9 plus for 35k

Which one's better?

OP anyday. Much quicker updates. 

My mom has a 6T and wife has 6. Both are solid. 

7 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Nope. Plus. talking about last weeks sale.

Oh so I should either get the 7t or else wait for another sale.

The lack of headphone jack is what's keeping me wary of 7t.

Edited by blitzkreiig

On 12/6/2019 at 2:59 PM, Snake said:

Guys, need recommendations for a sub 15k phone for mom

Has to have good battery life, a big screen and headphone jack.

confused between the Samsung M30s, and Nokia phones. There's also a mi note 8, but I don't really know how secure the platform is or how the quality is on the phone from this manufacturer

got m10s  really nice phone for the price man amoled screen camera takes good pics no doubt

m30s u can take it

i dont recon any other under 15k

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2019 at 3:17 PM, blitzkreiig said:

Oh so I should either get the 7t or else wait for another sale.

The lack of headphone jack is what's keeping me wary of 7t.

Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (Coral Blue, 64 GB)
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/samsung-galaxy-s9-plus-coral-blue-64-gb/p/itmf33a6qhrkyth3?pid=MOBF2VWVHDAZRQGH&cmpid=product.share.pp

That is before any CC discount. 

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Thanks seems like a good deal. also waiting to see how the Note 10 Lite turns up.

Hey guys,  is the one plus 7T a good phone for parents.

Also, it does not have a headphone jack, so do I need to get a adapter to use wired earphones

Planning to buy a phone in a month or so. Budget is 40k.

Have my eyes set on Asus rog phone 2 8gb/128 version, anyone with a review who has used or owns the phone? Watched some reviews where cam on the phone was bashed. [emoji848]

Suggestions for other phones in this budget would be highly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Planning to buy a phone in a month or so. Budget is 40k.

Have my eyes set on Asus rog phone 2 8gb/128 version, anyone with a review who has used or owns the phone? Watched some reviews where cam on the phone was bashed. emoji848.png

Suggestions for other phones in this budget would be highly appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 Pro. 

• Like 1