The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

• 3 weeks later...

Planning to buy either Oppo Reno 10x zoom (25k) or Asus 6z (24k) in the upcoming flipkart Sale. It will be used primarily for vlogging & pics, multimedia consumption & occasional gaming.

Which would you suggest? I am leaning towards Reno 10x Zoom, the only con is no 3.5 mm jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 minutes ago, sweetvar26 said:

I think you mean Rs. 15000 not $

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It is just iPhone 8 with A13 chip. 

LCD display 

750 x 1334 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~326 ppi density)

Battery life remains the same

GTFO with their LCD screen, plus the bezels..yech

2 hours ago, dante77 said:

Lots of jokes going around

You became the very thing you swore to destroy.

2014: flagship killer
2020: flagship

They chose to live long enough to become a villain.

Lol

Kejriwal? :p

Though they say Indian prices will be different, but on their defense, the phone is pretty much trading blows with iPhone 11 pro max and S11 ultra, which is a huge thing. I am presuming it will be priced around 64,900 in India, which is still substantially cheaper then the other two. 

Edited by AtheK

Yeah. No problem with the phone though. All reviewers mentioned that camera is on par with S20, pixel and iPhone. That's a huge improvement. Speed is as always the best thing in the phone.

I am a Oneplus fan though, currently using 5T and not even a single problem so far after 3 years. Next phone will probably be One plus only but I think I'll wait till 8T comes up.

Considering the specs One olus 8 pro is indeed a flagship product and still its undercutting both iPhone and Samsung. People cried so much they don't give wireless charging, IP68 and better cameras. Now when its given the same people are crying why it isn't given at the same price[emoji23]

Most reviewers have given them a thumbs up and in most comparisons its holding very well against iPhone 11 pro and S20+.

I think OP8 will be priced 44k and Pro will be at 59k. I am interested in seeing how much 7T will reduce in price now.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

Considering the specs One olus 8 pro is indeed a flagship product and still its undercutting both iPhone and Samsung. People cried so much they don't give wireless charging, IP68 and better cameras. Now when its given the same people are crying why it isn't given at the same price[emoji23]

Most reviewers have given them a thumbs up and in most comparisons its holding very well against iPhone 11 pro and S20+.

I think OP8 will be priced 44k and Pro will be at 59k. I am interested in seeing how much 7T will reduce in price now.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

iphone SE2 will sell in big numbers, i won't be surprised if it is the most sold phone this year. It might be old school, but for that is a very good price to pay for entry to apple eco system, and do not forget we still live in a world where that apple logo means a lot to a lot of ppl.

Apple has actually played a master stroke.