The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

:wallbash:, whats up with these mobile stores? No one is willing to show a demo piece of galaxy note here in Bangalore.. one or two shops saying "out of stock" even for the display piece is understandable.. But every f**kin shop not showing the piece... ezone person told that even display piece is sold :furious:

Just wanted to see before actually buying it.. any pointers ??

Guys, looking for a cheapo dual sim phone. Among the dual standby ones, I'm thinking Nokia X1, but I would rather go for a dual active if it's <4k.

Any suggestions ? Also, anybody used an X1 ? Any inputs on the call quality (only thing I'm looking for apart from dual sim function) ?

Was about to buy Nexus S few months ago but spended the budget on some thing else which was far more necessary but now my Nokia N70 is almost un-usable now so have to buy some new phone within 2-3 days :( But the budget is restricted to 12k now.

Any good android phones under 12k?how is Samsung ace and HTC Wildfire S?Any other good phones to suggest? :)

Edited by hope

Was about to buy Nexus S few months ago but spended the budget on some thing else which was far more necessary but now my Nokia N70 is almost un-usable now so have to buy some new phone within 2-3 days :( But the budget is restricted to 12k now.

Any good android phones under 12k?how is Samsung ace and HTC Wildfire S?Any other good phones to suggest? :)

LG Optimus One P500

Motorola Defy

I have a 2.5 year old iPhone 3Gs and it's battery is messed up. The phone dies at around 30% and the battery doesn't hold charge for too long. I am looking to replace the battery myself, but I can't seem to find any good replacement batteries online. I'm a little scared to buy fake batteries.

Anybody know a good vendor/website that sells legit batteries (or at least ones that work)? :unsure:

So Final choices are:

HTC Wildfire S and Galaxy ace :) Xperia Mini also a choice but its battery is bad i have heard

Galaxy ace has lower ram but 800mhz processor and Wildfire S has 600 mhz processor but 512 mb ram so which one :ko:

So which one to get :ko:

So Final choices are:

HTC Wildfire S and Galaxy ace :) Xperia Mini also a choice but its battery is bad i have heard

Galaxy ace has lower ram but 800mhz processor and Wildfire S has 600 mhz processor but 512 mb ram so which one :ko:

So which one to get :ko:

Get Galaxy Ace. It is the best phone within ur budget.

DO NOT buy galaxy ACE. I know this phone is tempting but trust me its sh*t.

DO NOT buy galaxy ACE. I know this phone is tempting but trust me its sh*t.

I know that Galaxy Ace sucks. I myself own one. Its resolution is terrible plus it has QVGA video recording.Also, the battery life is terrible but thats a given in most Android phones.

But for 12k,he wouldnt get a better phone. I would have suggested the Moto Defy if his budget was 15k.