The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

Samsung-takes-on-the-AirPods-Pro-with-th

buds-live-design.jpg

Now with ANC and for 170$, very well priced, will wait to get these instead of the Buds+

The-Galaxy-Note-20-5G-and-Galaxy-Note-20

Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra

The-Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold-2-5G-is-offici

image.png.74c661e649383dd0f2a2f3bd58c66488.png

Fold 2, looks bloody brilliant.

Galxy watch 3

The-Samsung-Galaxy-Watch-3-is-now-offici

design.jpg

Edited by AtheK

4 minutes ago, Mizanurification said:

That earbud design looks like a potato. :mellow:

it was being rumoured it will be called Samsung Bean Buds :P

Looks like Rajma :P

It's enormous, and looks like a*s :/.

Yeah, for all the things it does well, it doesn't look good (to me and my preference) and the cameras aren't great (again, important for me).
Typing this out of a ROG 2. The phone is a beast except for time camera and weight. Camera is trash. And the weight is painful. Like you think you will get used to the weight but you don't. Your wrist still hurt.

But that smoothness of using the phone. 120hz refresh rate, 240hz touch sampling, ufs 3.1 makes your mouth melt.

ROG 3 would be very similar.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, cyberpunk said:

Nord for much better software. MIUI is full of bloatware and data stealing crap.

9 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Bought the K20 pro... :thumbsup:

K20 Pro supports Pixel ROM. You can flash it for a smoother experience. 

Also, for all OP devices: https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/08/05/oneplus-is-poisoning-its-phones-with-facebook-bloatware/

4 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Well, ??‍♂️ there go my plans of getting a OP phone after my Pixel 2 XL.

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/08/05/oneplus-is-poisoning-its-phones-with-facebook-bloatware/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

K20 Pro supports Pixel ROM. You can flash it for a smoother experience. 

Also, for all OP devices: https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/08/05/oneplus-is-poisoning-its-phones-with-facebook-bloatware/

Hate this crap, luckily one plus 7t pro is not impacted, but who is stopping them from adding it when they launch Android 11.

But then Samsung also does the same and so does pretty much everyone else, except pixel. 

Oxygen OS is 10x more smooth than MIUI anyday and closest to stock Android. Yeah you can flash roms and root, but why go with all the hassle. The rooting community isn't even that big now like it was in 2011, because even Samsung got rid of TouchWiz. And it breaks all online payment and bank apps, which is more of a necessity now.

Edited by cyberpunk

4 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Anybody? :fear:

I don't think you can one to one backup and restore without using Titanium Backup and the likes - which need rooting. 

For settings, app data etc, Google One backs up almost everything in your account. And Photos does the same for...photos and videos. Just sign in with your Google id in the new phone, and it will ask you if you want to restore - most of your apps etc will be downloaded in the background. 

Foe Whatsapp, they have a cloud save feature. Check settings. 

2 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Hate this crap, luckily one plus 7t pro is not impacted, but who is stopping them from adding it when they launch Android 11.

But then Samsung also does the same and so does pretty much everyone else, except pixel. 

Asus, Motorola, Google and well..iPhone don't have these issues.