The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

I am looking for a phone for my sister. Main requirment is decent camera, good display and good battery backup. Realme x2 is decent but 4GB variant price have been increased to 18k. Can anyone give me a good recommendation?  Budget 18k max.

Edited by Abdulah

7 minutes ago, Abdulah said:

I am looking for a phone for my sister. Main requirment is decent camera, good display and good battery backup. Realme x2 is decent but 4GB variant price have been increased to 18k. Can anyone give me a good recommendation?  Budget 18k max.

You can go for the moto one fusion plus. Got if for my dad  recently,  it’s got a pretty decent camera. Dad now shoots pics from garden and sends it to us every morning.

Its got extraordinary battery life. You will only need to charge it once in 2-3 days. Full charge takes around 2 and a half hours though plus, it has a pop up front camera.

Display is good. Pretty decent ips panel.

Add stock android to all this and you have a winner.

Edited by kmkaks

4 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

You can go for the moto one fusion plus. Got if for my dad  recently,  it’s got a pretty decent camera. Dad now shoots pics from garden and sends it to us every morning.

Its got extraordinary battery life. You will only need to charge it once in 2-3 days. Full charge takes around 2 and a half hours though plus, it has a pop up front camera.

It's not available in Flipkart. Out of stock for a long time.

Edited by Abdulah

1 minute ago, Abdulah said:

It's not available in Flipkart. Out of stock for a long time.

It was available last week, as part of the sales. But yes, it gets sold out almost instantly. You can look in OLX though, people are selling box pieces for a few hundred bucks extra. Still worth it over Redmi/Realme.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Abdulah said:

Another vote for Moto One Fusion Plus. 

Goes for weekly sale. Excellent phone, great price. 

• Like 1

I am looking for an Android phone in 15k range. There are so many options to choose from but isn't it about time that such phones are available readily?.

Almost all phones have flash sale. I thought that this drama would be over by now. But seems all manufacturers are doing this. 

Anywho. Which phone seems to be good in 15k?

Also how is One Plus Nord 5G? If I were to stretch my budget?

Edited by Bhpian Bali

I am looking for an Android phone in 15k range. There are so many options to choose from but isn't it about time that such phones are available readily?.

Almost all phones have flash sale. I thought that this drama would be over by now. But seems all manufacturers are doing this. 

Anywho. Which phone seems to be good in 15k?

Also how is One Plus Nord 5G? If I were to stretch my budget?
Motorola one fusion plus at 17.5k has got great reviews. Check it out.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

People using the moto one fusion plus, have you got used to the weight of the phone? That 5000mah battery must weigh a lot. I use a ROG phone 2 with 6000mah and I still haven't got used to handling the weight. My wrist hurt to use it in one hand mode.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

I'm not a smartphone gaming person, but this seems like a proper gaming phone, the stream camera and the side charging port are pretty great ideas imo.

Asus ROG started it. Side and multiple ports and all. 

• Like 1

Hi the motorola fusion one is supposed to go on sale at noon today. Was just checking the listing and it is available directly for sale by a seller call "Treasure Haul Online"

Motorola One Fusion+ (Twilight Blue, 128 GB)
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/motorola-one-fusion-twilight-blue-128-gb/p/itm9c0e4b9b56acd?pid=MOBFRFXHZRMXDDNZ&cmpid=product.share.pp

I have purchased it for now. But how is a flash sale product suddenly available?? Is this legit?

34 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Hi the motorola fusion one is supposed to go on sale at noon today. Was just checking the listing and it is available directly for sale by a seller call "Treasure Haul Online"

Motorola One Fusion+ (Twilight Blue, 128 GB)
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/motorola-one-fusion-twilight-blue-128-gb/p/itm9c0e4b9b56acd?pid=MOBFRFXHZRMXDDNZ&cmpid=product.share.pp

I have purchased it for now. But how is a flash sale product suddenly available?? Is this legit?

Buy it again from someone possibly more legit, like RetailNet at noon, and if that's successful, cancel the old order. The one you mentioned above is a new seller (just 5 months old), so I will be wary of dealing costly items with them. 

• Thanks 1