The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

The special package of the phone features a custom phone case, a game-themed manual, and a randomly selected badge. OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition comes with a live wallpaper. It has two custom filter such as Night City and Norther California that can be used while taking photos and recording videos.

image.png

• Like 1

The special package of the phone features a custom phone case, a game-themed manual, and a randomly selected badge. OnePlus 8T Cyberpunk 2077 Edition comes with a live wallpaper. It has two custom filter such as Night City and Norther California that can be used while taking photos and recording videos.

image.png.43a86a5152337a2c12deceba37ae070d.png
Imagine if the phone gets released before the game itself [emoji23]

23 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Pixel 5, S20 and S20 FE all have 5G

Apple is using Qualcomm's antenna. So performance should be the same, but definitely battery will be hit when on. 

Also, I'm not sure, but saw some where that the battery capacity on iPhone 12 and 12 Pro is same now - so 12 got an upgrade while 12 Pro is a bit down from last year. 

12 Pro Max should be a champ though. 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Apple is using Qualcomm's antenna. So performance should be the same, but definitely battery will be hit when on. 

Also, I'm not sure, but saw some where that the battery capacity on iPhone 12 and 12 Pro is same now - so 12 got an upgrade while 12 Pro is a bit down from last year. 

12 Pro Max should be a champ though. 

Probably A14 is a idiot processor :P

ALso remember Samsung S20 has 120 Hz screen. Iphone 12 and pro on battery :thumbdown:

Need suggestions for a phone, budget 15-20k, prefer cheaper if possible, 6GB RAM, minimum 64GB storage, should have good screen, 1080p minimum, good camera is also a plus

Uses will be phone calls etc, whatsapp, web-browsing, netflix/youtube video streaming, no gaming

No chinese brands, so I guess that leaves Samsung and LG .

I have come up with Samsung m31, m31s, a31, which would be the best among these? if you know about any LG phones in this price range suggest those also

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Need suggestions for a phone, budget 15-20k, prefer cheaper if possible, 6GB RAM, minimum 64GB storage, should have good screen, 1080p minimum, good camera is also a plus

Uses will be phone calls etc, whatsapp, web-browsing, netflix/youtube video streaming, no gaming

I have come up with Samsung m31, m31s, a31, which would be the best among these? if you know about any LG phones in this price range suggest those also

Keep an eye out for Nokia too. Their stuff is good. 

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Should have gone for LG GX which was going for 20k in the last sale. Dual screen, SD 855. Amazing specs for the price.