The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

5 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

The Google Pixel adapter is said to have the best all-around compatibility.

Google also says don’t be evil. The wife’s android gets notifications about PS5 alerts everytime I get drunk and whine about how Twitter kids have absolute 0% intelligence and respect for elders.  :giggle:

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

2 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Google also says don’t be evil. The wife’s android gets notifications about PS5 alerts everytime I get drunk and whine about how Twitter kids have absolute 0% intelligence and respect for elders.  :giggle:

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, hope said:

How is Iphone SE 2020? 

Worth getting? 

If you really want iPhone maybe go for XR instead. Getting decent discounts every now and then.

Else Pixel 4a will be a better vfm choice, albeit with much weaker SoC.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

If you really want iPhone maybe go for XR instead. Getting decent discounts every now and then.

Else Pixel 4a will be a better vfm choice, albeit with much weaker SoC.

How is One Plus 8T in comparison with XR n Pixel 4a?

• 2 weeks later...

Pixel 4a folks, check out Spigen tempered glass here: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B086PRGH7K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Applied it today, and by far this has to be the easiest application ever in the history of screen guards. Spotless, bubbleless. 

Would have preferred if this was about half a mm bigger on either side, but I guess they had to ensure all cases fit perfectly. It does cover the screen though nothing else but the screen, so the sides beyond the screen (and before the case's lip begins) are unprotected. 

Still, couldn't find anything better. 

• Like 1

I bought S10 Lite some days ago, it has a blue tint when viewed from even a slight angle, I googled up this issue and some say the screen must be defective and other's say that this is expected for AMOLED displays, so which is the truth?

This blue tint/color shift happens for anything, UI or playing a video.

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

I bought S10 Lite some days ago, it has a blue tint when viewed from even a slight angle, I googled up this issue and some say the screen must be defective and other's say that this is expected for AMOLED displays, so which is the truth?

Not really. At least as much that it gets jarring. Try to get it replaced

On 1/13/2021 at 2:46 PM, PhantomShade said:

I get that blueish tint too when rotating, but never noticed it till you pointed out otday:P been using since Sep. Lol

Samsung Galaxy S21 Series Pricing Details

The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra starts at Rs 1,05,000 for the 12GB RAM + 128GB storage variant while the 16GB + 512GB variant is priced at Rs 1,16, 999.

The Galaxy S21 Plus starts at Rs 81,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and 8GB RAM + 256GB variant is priced at Rs 85,999.

The standard Galaxy S21 starts at Rs 69,999 for the 8GB + 128GB storage model and the 8GB + 256GB variant is priced at Rs 73,999.

Edited by AtheK