The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

3 hours ago, ayush12ice said:

For the gear s3 they had the charging cradle and I don't get why they changed the default charger to a pad. Cradle is so much better.

LOL. What all settings are you running at? 

Resolution, AOD, etc? 

I am running everything at max right now with always-on display and not sure if the battery is best optimized right now. Maybe after some usage it will show better results.

Lol even with the Active 2 no cradle. And it's not even like they sell cradles seperately 

Am on everything dialled up too. WQHD+ and motion smoothness to adaptive. No power saving or any tweaks. 

9 hours ago, AtheK said:

It's iphone year this time, next model lenge Oct main. 

Haan hopefully 2021 is when Tim bhaiyya decides us mortal deserve Promotion display on the iPhones.

Btw, the samung website exchange offer was very shady with cashify. The guy who came started rambling how samung can promise any price but cashify decides the final amount. He was trying to con me with a much lesser amount. I didn't cave in and threatened to escalate to Samsung if I get anything less than promised for the S20+. He agreed once I said that. :lol:

The Apple India buyback/exchange via BlueDart is sooooo much better. Smooth and hassle free. 

36 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Haan hopefully 2021 is when Tim bhaiyya decides us mortal deserve Promotion display on the iPhones.

Btw, the samung website exchange offer was very shady with cashify. The guy who came started rambling how samung can promise any price but cashify decides the final amount. He was trying to con me with a much lesser amount. I didn't cave in and threatened to escalate to Samsung if I get anything less than promised for the S20+. He agreed once I said that. :lol:

The Apple India buyback/exchange via BlueDart is sooooo much better. Smooth and hassle free. 

Ya everyone wanna make quick bucks. Beleive me it was not cashify, it was the guy who came to pick it up, who was trying to make money for himself.

I will get the iPhone from US, no point buying from india.

1 minute ago, AtheK said:

Ya everyone wanna make quick bucks. Beleive me it was not cashify, it was the guy who came to pick it up, who was trying to make money for himself.

I will get the iPhone from US, no point buying from india.

But the payment eventually is disbursed by Cashify themselves once you agree on the deal. The pickup guy surely has no discretion unless directed by cashify themselves to lowball and make excuses.

37 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

But the payment eventually is disbursed by Cashify themselves once you agree on the deal. The pickup guy surely has no discretion unless directed by cashify themselves to lowball and make excuses.

Ah ok, everyone trying to be smart these days. 

Just now, AtheK said:

Ah ok, everyone trying to be smart these days. 

LOL yes. They have become scummy. 

Tried to sell the older galaxy watch yest. The pickup guy lowballed straight below more than 50% of the promised price on cashify. Shooed him away. I'll wear the watch on my pee pee instead of giving it away for 1900/-

Just now, Jigsaw said:

LOL yes. They have become scummy. 

Tried to sell the older galaxy watch yest. The pickup guy lowballed straight below more than 50% of the promised price on cashify. Shooed him away. I'll wear the watch on my pee pee instead of giving it away for 1900/-

1900 :o

You can sell it for higher here itself. 

• 2 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Yeah bro i mean have no experience with either but go for the one with more RAM. That's what will show in day to day usage more than anything else.

On 2/16/2021 at 10:05 PM, sadge said:

Is it possible to get like a used OnePlus 6T or Pixel 3A/4A at around 15k or less? 

I have the iPhone 11 for like a year now and I think it's too overkill. I might as well sell and use the money for college.

I bought a pixel 3a about 4 months back from olx for 17k. It's working like a charm and it has the best Android experience. I have a OnePlus 6T too as a testing device but I prefer pixel as my daily driver. 

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but the app I've been working on for the past year has released and wanted to share it in this forum. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.actionwalls.swirlwalls.playstore

Edited by rdsarna
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Aapke Google ne toh stadia ko beech chaurahe mein maar daala.

On a serious note, why not? Why let something have a wake lock and needlessly sip battery? Any apps the user prefers they can choose to add either to sleeping, deep sleeping or never sleeping. These enforcements are for those who don't spend a few minutes setting up things right. Android use karna hai toh time dena padta hai. It's never been a OOB experience even if you exclude rooting. 

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Aapke Google ne toh stadia ko beech chaurahe mein maar daala.

On a serious note, why not? Why let something have a wake lock and needlessly sip battery? Any apps the user prefers they can choose to add either to sleeping, deep sleeping or never sleeping. These enforcements are for those who don't spend a few minutes setting up things right. Android use karna hai toh time dena padta hai. It's never been a OOB experience even if you exclude rooting. 

Article padha, ya sirf headline pe commentary shuru ? It's even killing alarms, basic notifications, health apps needing continuous data collection etc. 

For the highlighted part, just use a Pixel. 

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Article padha, ya sirf headline pe commentary shuru ? It's even killing alarms, basic notifications, health apps needing continuous data collection etc. 

For the highlighted part, just use a Pixel. 

Padhna likhna toh bas aapko hi toh aata hai. Hum toh aise hi fukat hai yaha pe :lol:

Aisa kuch bhi nahi hua hai. On any Galaxy flagship right from the Galaxy S. One no name article puts out a clickbait and the haters came flocking. 

If things were as bad as you write, no one would be buying Samsung phones since Android 9 at least. Try to think rationally instead of blind fanboyism towards pixels spewing hate on other brands. It's as sickening as console wars. Galaxy devices far outsell pixels. Itna issues hota toh saari duniya Mein sabke haath mein Pixel hi hota. 

Edited by Jigsaw
Update