The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

33 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Need a type c-c cable for my P2XL, will be using the stock provided charger. Don't want any incompatibility issues with the rapid charging. Amazon Basics works?

Anker makes incredibly sturdy and reliable cables. Using them for a long long time. Also tonnes of Amazon Basics cables. But for the 2XL you could consider this :  

AmazonBasics 3 Feet USB Type C to USB Type C 3.1 Gen1 Cable (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01GGKYT7M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_KKEJPHX39JWN1KR22G2M?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Anker Powerline+ USB C to USB C Cable (3ft), Power Delivery PD Charging for Apple MacBook, Huawei Matebook, iPad Pro 2018, Chromebook, Pixel, Switch, and More Type-C Devices/Laptops https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07MW6J6JQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_SHFTQ9E8P6VHC8ZRWH4M?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Depends on lot of things. Price Vs VFM Vs performance . 

Isn't Value for Money basically price to performance? 

Anyway the question is too vague, comparing three phone brands is not gonna tell you which is the better phone 

4 minutes ago, North said:

Anyway the question is too vague, comparing three phone brands is not gonna tell you which is the better phone 

chini maal

A0-D7-F780-EA12-40-B4-921-C-0-FE4-E6-A3-

South Korean maal :

bow and arrow archery GIF

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, North said:

Hence three category . Some phones have great performance but huge price tag , some have very competing prices but not so great performance and then those VFM phones with mid range price and performance. Im no expert but the question was not answerable so simply hence another counter-question

5 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I honestly think that Apple fans are the most gullible people on earth. I want iTards to defend this :rofl:

Reminds of that ad where so called rich people getting easily fooled by having a street side samosa for hundreds of bucks :rofl:

iPad users don’t need to keep a tab on their savings :giggle:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dante77 said:

I honestly think that Apple fans are the most gullible people on earth. I want iTards to defend this :rofl:

Reminds of that ad where so called rich people getting easily fooled by having a street side samosa for hundreds of bucks :rofl:

Stupidity on Apple's part. Good thing the app store has Pcalc. Been using it since forever, and it's as good as a native app. It's there as notification, widget etc. 

• Like 1

On 5/30/2021 at 7:54 PM, dante77 said:

Wait until you find out iphone has no T9 dialer lol XD

On 5/27/2021 at 3:39 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

It's pretty decent. You can look at files in most apps, copy, unzip etc. All regular functions are present (including cloud sync), and it's nifty. 

You can't see root data or system level folders though (Android allows this). 

I think you suggested document right ? If yes thanks man saved my hours of time. Its simple and does almost everything . Earlier had to get a cable and connect to pc for every little thing,

On 5/28/2021 at 8:47 PM, LordSpymaster said:

You can have a look at Ringke cases too. I have their Fusion for the Oneplus 7T and it's quite good. Sturdy af and has decent drop protection. Fell a few times but no phoen damage.

Will be around 2k though.

Got the ringke onyx for 900. Wanted spigen but amazon wont ship that (But will ship raegr/Rignke ) . The sandstone texture on the back is really wonderfull. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also if anyone is intrested in 12 mini's battery life . its pretty decent can go full day and around 5h-5.30h screen on time . not great but not at all bad .

Also 4k 60 Videos are Smooth AF. Should have gone with 128 variant . 

30 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Guys please suggest a seconday phone, just for whatsapp and calls.

Super cheap. 

IPhone 12 mini. It’s the perfect secondary phone. And the cheapest iPhone ever!!

• Sad 1

Looking for a mobile for my father, budget is approx 15k can stretch 2-3k. Good call quality, great camera & display are the primary requirements.
Shortlisted Redmi note 10 pro & Moto G40 fusion. I would be grateful if someone can give review of above mentioned phones or suggestions from samsung or any other brand.
Thank you [emoji120]

Sent from my ASUS_I01WD using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, dante77 said:

Moto is doing good in lower section, I bought Moto 10k one for my father a few months ago and it is working perfectly fine. It's a bit too big though.

was it this ?

https://www.amazon.in/Motorola-Plus-Iron-Gray-32GB/dp/B073YY7YCG/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=moto&qid=1622627655&sr=8-4

No. It was this

MOTOROLA G8 Power Lite (Arctic Blue, 64 GB)
https://dl.flipkart.com/dl/motorola-g8-power-lite-arctic-blue-64-gb/p/itm9d7b62a81c100?pid=MOBFZ5EXDKHFV832&cmpid=product.share.pp

But I think you can get a better one now in the same price range. This was bought last year August when there was a shortage of supplies.