The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

6 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I have been using P2XL for 4 years now and although it does show its age but it's way smoother than my friend's Samsung.

That's why I am only gonna upgrade to Pixel 6.

Agree with this without any arguments. My s10e hangs after 1.5 years of use (Even posted a video here) my brothers pixel? Well buttery smooth . 

Watch from 6.40. Why im saying to avoid oneplus . 
Other Chinese phones are also doing this. This is the first time OP is also doing this and all because of the merger with OPPO.

Nord 2 still looks like a good choice and bang for the buck. Even if scores less than other realme, OPPO phones etc. I would take a OP device any day. The concern for privacy is genuine though. Very genuine!

7 hours ago, dante77 said:

Other Chinese phones are also doing this. This is the first time OP is also doing this and all because of the merger with OPPO.

Nord 2 still looks like a good choice and bang for the buck. Even if scores less than other realme, OPPO phones etc. I would take a OP device any day. The concern for privacy is genuine though. Very genuine!

This is why i mentioned in earlier posts.
Samsung , Pixel and iphone or nothing. 

Like sending data for searching for an app is ridiculous . 

23 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Guys, how to transer whatsapp chats from Android to iPhone. Can't find any way without using paid 3rd party apps. 

Wondershare Dr fone WhatsApp transfer

I did it like in April or so

Only issue is that it's a paid software :P

1 minute ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Wondershare Dr fone WhatsApp transfer

I did it like in April or so

Only issue is that it's a paid software :P

Damn. Is it possible for me to use your version? Through a key or account or something?  I don't mind paying you a small fee either. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Nope. That's how apple rolls. 

But that's so stupid.

I won't even think about switching to iPhone because of this.

Also, Facebook should just have their own servers back the data up instead of Drive/iCloud, would be so much easier.

This is why i mentioned in earlier posts.
Samsung , Pixel and iphone or nothing. 
Like sending data for searching for an app is ridiculous . 
I just found out even Samsung sends data for even the Camera app. You can check it in the permissions settings in camera and you can not even disable it! Just confirmed it on Note 10 on my friend's phone!

Samsung harvests the sh*t out of everything. 
Compulsory ads too which cannot be disabled. Heck! I got more ads on my s10 than I ever got on my mi11x pro. 
Yup. I don't know why people fall their overpriced bloatware ad-filled sh*t everytime. Their UI isn't great either. One thing I would give them is they make great camera, their camera is usually better than any phone you compare at comparable price point except of course pixel phones.

33 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

But that's so stupid.

I won't even think about switching to iPhone because of this.

Wish I knew this before buying lol. I bought it for mom. Now mom is saying she wants her old data so she's going to continue using the old phone as well as the new phone. 

Kind of defeats the point of getting her a new phone lol. 

50 minutes ago, dante77 said:

I just found out even Samsung sends data for even the Camera app. You can check it in the permissions settings in camera and you can not even disable it! Just confirmed it on Note 10 on my friend's phone!

35 minutes ago, dante77 said:
45 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:
Samsung harvests the sh*t out of everything. 
Compulsory ads too which cannot be disabled. Heck! I got more ads on my s10 than I ever got on my mi11x pro. 

Yup. I don't know why people fall their overpriced bloatware ad-filled sh*t everytime. Their UI isn't great either. One thing I would give them is they make great camera, their camera is usually better than any phone you compare at comparable price point except of course pixel phones.

ads on s10? Thats a new. Then either the pixel or the iphone. 

• Like 1

Oneplus has become punching flbag for a lot of things even other companies are doing. But gotta give it to them, when it comes to clean ad free bloat free experience. They are the best in the merket. Sony used to own this place but now they are dead so only OP is remaining.

Google, well the least we talk about google the better, it looks like they don't even know about India anything when it comes to their phones.