The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

6 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Even after the Android 12 update? 

Apart from the ugly volume slider and brightness slider , there's nothing wrong with the UI. Battery life has not being impacted one single bit in my case atleast. I use my phone for a lot of calls and it easily lasts for a day.

14 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Apart from the ugly volume slider and brightness slider , there's nothing wrong with the UI. Battery life has not being impacted one single bit in my case atleast. I use my phone for a lot of calls and it easily lasts for a day.

Battery life Compared to pre update times. 

38 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

No change in my case. I can't see the Screen on time as it is disabled for now in A12.

So final call, 22.5-23.5 is a good price for this device? 

(I want a compact phone with an epiclicious camera. Click a lot of photos with the phone cam, so need a decent to good camera atleast) 

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

(I want a compact phone with an epiclicious camera. Click a lot of photos with the phone cam, so need a decent to good camera atleast) 

These were exactly my reasons to buy Pixel 4a. It has been more than a year now since I have owned this phone. Go for it.

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

These were exactly my reasons to buy Pixel 4a. It has been more than a year now since I have owned this phone. Go for it.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_wont_sell_the_mi_11_ultra_in_india_again-amp-51647.php

What's with companies not willing to sell premium handsets in India ? 

First Google, now Xiaomi. 

I think people should stop buying any other phone than Samsung or Apple.

If these companies can't give a care about India then why should they get any business.

46 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_wont_sell_the_mi_11_ultra_in_india_again-amp-51647.php

What's with companies not willing to sell premium handsets in India ? 

First Google, now Xiaomi. 

BUsiness decision I guess, with the new SD chip around the market, they would probably get the next one. Priced at around 70K it was not exactly cheap even though they did sell the limited quantities they got. 

3 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Spent 2.5k on the Google fabric case for the P4A. 

Now that the novelty has worn off after a few months, can't stand it anymore. The texture is too abrasive, and makes the phone bulky ?

Wash with mild soap and water. Will be as good as new. I cannot think about going with any other case. 

• Like 1

So, I had opted for exchanging my iPhone XR with 12 with FLKT but delivery person straightaway asked for deducting 4800/- after looking at ONE minor ding (not even a dent just a decolouration of size of an ant). He insisted on selling it outside or take the delivery without exchange offer.

I wasn't happy as I felt phone met all criteria's of exchange and I should get the full value (13,700). So I refused the delivery and logged a call with FLKT citing whole incident. Most likely its going to be cancelled. 

Has it happened with someone else? Are there any C2B sites where I can sell outside? 

18 minutes ago, Da Gabru said:

So, I had opted for exchanging my iPhone XR with 12 with FLKT but delivery person straightaway asked for deducting 4800/- after looking at ONE minor ding (not even a dent just a decolouration of size of an ant). He insisted on selling it outside or take the delivery without exchange offer.

I wasn't happy as I felt phone met all criteria's of exchange and I should get the full value (13,700). So I refused the delivery and logged a call with FLKT citing whole incident. Most likely its going to be cancelled. 

Has it happened with someone else? Are there any C2B sites where I can sell outside? 

Use Cashify. But all them will try to shortcharge you.