The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

8 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I remember one of my college friends bought a blackberry to look extra cool. He had no idea you had to pay 400 per month for internet. This was a big amount back in the day especially when your peers are paying quarter of that. 

Massive regret followed..

Check out Loosing the Signal. Excellent read on the rise and fall of BB. 

7 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Is anyone else eyeing the S22 range like me? I have plans to change from my 7T this year. Leaks suggest that the price will be more by $100 this year.

https://www.sammobile.com/news/galaxy-s22-tab-s8-price-leaked/

Me. Not looking for Pixel anymore.

Most probably S22+. Ultra might be too expensive and overkill.

If the base and Plus version also ends up being this expensive then will probably just get a mid-range phone to sail through.

No point in paying this much money.

5 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

If the base and Plus version also ends up being this expensive then will probably just get a mid-range phone to sail through.

Same. Though instead of S22, it would be S23 for me. Currently have Vivo X60 and its working perfectly

20 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Yup same. Google not launching their flagships here is disappointing. My 2nd favourite phone I ever owned was the Nexus 6P. 

I may go for the S22U if the price is decent and the difference between the plus and ultra is justifiable. Else the S22+.

1 hour ago, LordSpymaster said:

Yup same. Google not launching their flagships here is disappointing. My 2nd favourite phone I ever owned was the Nexus 6P. 

I may go for the S22U if the price is decent and the difference between the plus and ultra is justifiable. Else the S22+.

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Same. Though instead of S22, it would be S23 for me. Currently have Vivo X60 and its working perfectly

There must a Samsung employee on this forum to help us.

Guys, my 1+ 7t pro has started to lag (dropping frames here and there or let's say when I switch app and lock the phone, it won't load correctly, specially YouTube) this is happening since last 2 OTA updates. It was smooth af before that. Any fix for it?

Oxygen OS 11.0.5.1.HD01AA

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Pushy said:

Guys, my 1+ 7t pro has started to lag (dropping frames here and there or let's say when I switch app and lock the phone, it won't load correctly, specially YouTube) this is happening since last 2 OTA updates. It was smooth af before that. Any fix for it?

Oxygen OS 11.0.5.1.HD01AA

It probably needs to get vaccinated :fear1:

Is the s20 fe 5g worth 33k? It'll have updates till 2024 iirc. It's on sale as of now.

S21 fe is 50k, has an Exynos chip and no expandable storage ....if only it were Snapdragon and 40k i would have got it :/

Have no plans to buy s22 as it'll be out of my price range 

Is s20 fe 5g still a viable purchase in 2022? I'm looking to use whatever phone i buy to last for 4 years at least .

4 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Is the s20 fe 5g worth 33k? It'll have updates till 2024 iirc. It's on sale as of now.

S21 fe is 50k, has an Exynos chip and no expandable storage ....if only it were Snapdragon and 40k i would have got it :/

Is s20 fe 5g still a viable purchase in 2022? I'm looking to use whatever phone i buy to last for 4 years at least .

You can check one plus 9 rt

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2022 at 4:07 PM, silv3rgunn3r said:

Fantastic deal for that price. I myself have been considering getting the S20FE since Pixel 4A is overpriced