The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

39 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

https://www.samsung.com/in/mobile-accessories/wall-charger-for-super-fast-charging-25w-black-ep-ta800nbegin/

This is the same charger you got but without the cable?

I am assuming the included cable with the phone is good enough so that I don't need to get one.

Yes, in white. And yes the included cable is good enough for this. 

Did you get the ultra or the plus? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Are there any mobile gamers here? specifically people who play online mobile shooters like PUBG , garena, COD  etc. If you do, I need to have a quick chat with you for a project that I am working on. Will take about 20 mins of you time. Especially looking to speak to people who have played PUBG New state as well. 

If I can post this in another thread as well for visibility, please let me know.

Got the s21 fe 5g with cashback + Samsung referral code for 46.5k. Bit overpriced , but whatever .

So far I like it. Never used an amoled screen on a phone, so this is like mind-blowing  for me  :P

I thought oneUI would be Meh but I'm actually  liking it.

Battery life I'll ascertain after the phone adapts to my usage ...but it's decent from what I've used till now.

Its a small sized screen phone which is what is what i wanted :wub:

Overall a really good phone for me :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Any tweaks to increase battery life? Something for background apps?

10 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Can someone suggest a good phone under 30k? It’s for my dad. Some basic camera usage, WhatsApp, YouTube etc. Battery life and dual sim are important features. Fast charging would be good too but not a dealbreaker to not have.

Check Moto or Pixel lineup. I would stay away from custom OS Chinese crap like Xiaomi, Realme etc. 

Haven't checked OP in a while - they are going back to Oxygen OS now, so hopefully their phones will be decent too. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CtrlAltDev93 said:

Can someone suggest a good phone under 30k? It’s for my dad. Some basic camera usage, WhatsApp, YouTube etc. Battery life and dual sim are important features. Fast charging would be good too but not a dealbreaker to not have.

Realme 9 Pro Plus, overall well balanced phone, Moto Edge 20 for stock android experience without bloatware, Samsung A52S overall well balanced phone.

• Like 3